Silvercrest / Lidl Smarthome

Hi Guys,

Hopefully this is a quick one. I’m new to HA, coming from hubitat. my HA is a VM using sonoff dongle plus (CC2652P).

I can pair aqara devices flawlessly, but haven’t tried lidl led strip yet…just about to do it, but then I forgot the way to reset it and to put it into pairing mode.
Can anyone please advise how to do this again? it has been that long that I forgot how to do it :sweat_smile:

Cheers all.

Zigbee2MQTT device search: Lidl

But then this is off-topic… This thread is about the feature request to integrate to the smart home cloud that Lidl is using.

Hi is there way how to integrate
SSRA1 Vacume cleaner from LIDL ? (it is wifi enabled) for a good price now :slight_smile:

Thank you for your opinion!

Hi guys,

was anybody success while sending effects to the Lidl Smart Led Light Strip (HG06104A) ?? I am using zigbee2mqtt and I am unable to make it work… I meant the lights work +/- but none of the effects work, I am even trying to pass JSON with payload to the MQ topic, but no luck in the format either … :-/

Has anyone been successfully able to control the color temperature on the LIDL GU10 Model HG07878A or model HG06492A using deConz and the ConBee II ?

Amazing! unspeakable happiness met me when I discovered this post of yours. It really works. So simple and I didn’t know about it. Thank you very much. I have a Silvercrest hub - with modified fimware. And several devices of the same brand.

SIlvercrest is running fine, but not a single device does pair??? what is wrong

Someone got the “Silvercrest BEWEGINGSSENSOR SMSZ 1 A1” working?

I’m trying but without succes, what I have is running HA OS on my Raspberry Pi with an SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus. When searching for the new device in the Sonoff Adon he found the products everythings looks fine.

Screenshot reconfigure modal: https://i.ibb.co/nB3vTW3/Screenshot-from-2022-11-28-20-42-04.png

First time when he is connected and installed, he detect some movement. But after that it looks like he doesn’t detect any movement at all.

Screenshot device: https://i.ibb.co/6vT5VsK/Screenshot-from-2022-11-28-20-45-31.png

Hope that someone over here can help me out and let this Lidl Product also work :slight_smile:
If you need more information give me a sign and I will post it here.

How did you do that, I have the same setup but my light only goes on and off no temperature setting no colour?!

For the christmas lights string in ZHA there is a new device support request issue: [Device Support Request] for Lidl Christmas led string HG0646 · Issue #1933 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub

I hope we can get the effects working via ZHA as well, because I don’t use zigbee2mqtt :christmas_tree:

Hey! I was wondering if it would be possible to add this device: SILVERCREST® Waterkoker Smart online kopen | LIDL to Home Assistant? I bought it hoping it would but it’s not discovered. I hoped by creating a Lidl account and using the Wifi credentials it would store the settings and would then be found by Zigbee2mqtt but unfortunately that was not the case. Any ideas?

This device unfortunately is not zigbee protocol. That explains why zigbee2mqtt would not be able to see it.

oh wow you are right! I didn’t even look closely at the production page! Thanks I feel a bit silly now!

Great work @bool2! I thought I had managed to create another brick, as my USB power block died while I was uploading serialgateway.bin! Fortunately, as I already had root access it was just a matter of spinning up a TFTP server and using busybox tftp to transfer the file - phew!

The gateway is running fine now and my Aurora Aone dual mains sockets are working perfectly.

I’m just wondering whether I need to update the Zigbee firmware on the gateway or if the stock firmware is just fine.

Did you already got the power monitoring working?

Hello,

Does somebody know how to activate the “do not disturb” mode, on the Lidl HG08010 flood light? After an power outage, the light will automatically turn on and stay on. I would like to have it at least off, if previous state is not restorable.

The switch in Z2M has no effect.

I have the same problem with hg08008 light