Silvercrest / Lidl Smarthome

Hi, did you just add it as a switch in Phoscon?

EDIT ignore, managed to find them in Phoscon when plugged in.

Morning guys - I have just hacked the lidl Silvercrest Zigbee hub so as to work directly with ZHA using these instructions https://paulbanks.org/projects/lidl-zigbee/ha.html and works great I have a lidl GU10 warm white and cool white colour lamp which paired to the hub and shows up in HA however I can change the white colour temp and brightness but cannot make it change colour. Before I converted the hub I set it up in the Tuya app and there was a second tab which when you switched to it the lamp when into colour mode. Has anybody got any experience with this kit and how to change to colour mode. I have not used zigbee before today so brand new to it.

Guyz got it sorted I repaired it and it worked

Has anyone managed to get Livarno Lux Smart Filament Light Bulb to work with zigbee2mqqt?

Has anyone had an issue with zigbee2mqtt and the GU10 (HG06106A) integration?
I only get the linkquality sensor detected on HA.
Looking at the log I can see an error related to color_mode when the light was advertised, but I canā€™t see anything wrong with the JSON content. According to HA docs the color_mode should be boolean.
Any ideas?

see the traceback from the logs:

Exception in async_discover when dispatching 'mqtt_discovery_new_light_mqtt': 
(
	{
		'availability': 
			[{'topic': 'zigbee2mqtt/bridge/state'}], 
		'brightness': True, 
		'brightness_scale': 254, 
		'color_mode': True, 
		'command_topic': 
		'zigbee2mqtt/Color Light_2/set', 
		'device': 
			{
				'identifiers': ['zigbee2mqtt_0x842e14fffe3b752f'], 
				'manufacturer': 'Lidl', 
				'model': 'Livarno Lux GU10 spot RGB (HG06106A)', 
				'name': 'Color Light_2', 
				'sw_version': 'Zigbee2MQTT 1.19.1'}, 
				'effect': True, 
				'effect_list': 
					['blink', 'breathe', 'okay', 'channel_change', 'finish_effect', 'stop_effect'], 
				'json_attributes_topic': 'zigbee2mqtt/Color Light_2', 
				'max_mireds': 500, 
				'min_mireds': 150, 
				'name': 'Color Light_2', 
				'schema': 'json', 
				'state_topic': 
				'zigbee2mqtt/Color Light_2', 
				'supported_color_modes': ['xy', 'color_temp'], 
				'unique_id': '0x842e14fffe3b752f_light_zigbee2mqtt', 
				'platform': 'mqtt'},
) 
Traceback (most recent call last): 
	File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/light/__init__.py", 
		line 51, in async_discover config = PLATFORM_SCHEMA(discovery_payload) 
	File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py", 
		line 218, in __call__ return self._exec((Schema(val) for val in self.validators), v) 
		line 341, in _exec raise e if self.msg is None else AllInvalid(self.msg, path=path) 
		line 337, in _exec v = func(v) 
	File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py",
		line 272, in __call__ return self._compiled([], data) 
		line 817, in validate_callable return schema(data) 
	File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/light/__init__.py", 
		line 28, in validate_mqtt_light return schemas[value[CONF_SCHEMA]](value) 
		line 272, in __call__ return self._compiled([], data) 
		line 594, in validate_dict return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out) 
		line 432, in validate_mapping raise er.MultipleInvalid(errors) voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: extra keys not allowed @ data['color_mode']

If someone has the same issue, I have eventually managed to solve it by updating the HA from 2021.5 to 2021.12.
Sorry for the spam

1 Like

anyone knows if lidl bulbs work like repeaters or end points?

They are working as repeater for me

1 Like

Do the Lidl Silvercrest radiators work? SILVERCRESTĀ® Radiatorthermostaat - Zigbee Smart Home This seems to be a different model than I have seen in some of the supported devices lists.

Are you still using this hack? Or have you moved on to greener pastures? Any disadvantages you have found? Was the hack difficult once you have the case open?

Hi everyone,
Iā€™m using Lidl Home door sensor, and all of a sudden the automation is not working, Iā€™m not receiving any notifications once the door is opened, I get an error ā€œthere is a task that failed to triggerā€. It worked flawlessly until today for almost 1 year. Iā€™ve restarted the Hub, changed the batteries of the snesor, re-added the sensor to the hub, but no luck, seems to me like some service issue rather then hardware malfunction? Any ideas?
Thnx

I have the same problem motion sensors and door sensor not responding no reaction it shows that I have moved but is not activating any of the automation ā€¦ maybe a cloud problem ā€¦ still waiting for an update information.

1 Like

Hello All,
Please I really like to see simple lifix or hue like integration for lidl devices, just connection to lidl cloud which will allow me to control lidl devices from HA, Lidl phone app and google assistant together :slight_smile:

It would be really great to have possibility without need to sacrifice lidl application control and ecosystem

Must have been a cloud issue. Works now :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got a tasmotized Sonoff ZigBee Bridge, but Iā€™m looking for Ethernet/wired options.
Iā€™ve been looking at this SilverCrest/LIDL gateway for a while, good price point. Good quality?
Can it be used with ZHA in Home assistant?
Can it be flashed to a localized firmware (tasmota or other)?

No, since it does not contain an ESP.

To use with ZHA, see this topic:

Hey guys,
did anyone manage to pair Silvercrest lights to an Aquara hub? (DGNWG02LM in my case) It seems that the bulbs pair with the hub, however no new devices show up.
Thanks for any help in advance!

Hi guys,
I am trying to pair my lidl plug using a CC2531 and zha and zigbee2mqtt could not find it, my aqara switch paired flawlessly but this is turning out to be a real pain.
Please help!

So I just start with home assistant and for what its worth I absolutely love it.
One stop shop for your smart home and I love tinkering on my home assistant.

I had started my journey with some smart lights and some plugs from the hue and the swedish company. But since there are some Lidl products on the market now I thought to give it a try.

So I bought a doorsensor and a motion sensor to connect to my home assistant trough ZHA.
Connected the doorsensor absolutely no sweat what so ever. It connected right away and works like a charm. Then It was time to connect the motion sensor (Silvercrest HG07310). Since the process with the door sensor was so great I thought this should be a breeze. Put the device in pairing mode and then it showed up in add device screen of ZHA zigbee.

So I thought well this is going swell. but then it kept searching and the device wasnā€™t added to the list.
So tried again and this time looking at the Logs. It seems it is trying to request the ā€˜Node Descriptorā€™.
It tries extend this request multiple times and after 3 tries it stops. I think this is a compatibility issue with ZHA so I went on a research spree to see if anyone could tell me if I could make this work.
Well ā€¦ seems that this model isnā€™t used a lot and couldnā€™t find anything on this lovely community forum.

I was wondering if there is somebody in this community that could help me with this specific model, even if the answer would be it will not work period.

Hope to here some of your feedback on this topic.

If there was a compatibility issue, it would pair successfully but then not work in HA. If its not even pairing, you might have another problem.

What type is your Zigbee hub? Iā€™m seeing reports for EZSP based hubs having problems pairing battery devices with ZHA.

If you have a EZSP hub, try doing the pairing process close by to your hub. I have found that putting the hub upright, with the device around 50cm away works best for me (it doesnā€™t work if Iā€™m too close or too far away). Also, make sure you have no interferance from USB 3 devices - that could be another problem.