Simple Scheduler Addon

@gerardsamara you will find your scripts listed in the dropdown.
NOTE: Only ON time is a valid option for a script. If you set a OFF time it will be ignored.
Have fun!

PS: if you look at the example picture on github project you will see a “script call” among others

1 Like

Have anyone managed to install this addon in a docker based installation of HA?

To use ANY addon (not just this one) you need a supervised install of HA:

The default installation with docker does not provide supervisor. Under certain condition you can install it, tho:

Version 0.33 is out

Added support for covers:

• Full open
  • Full close
  • Set to a given position (1% to 99%)

Take a look at the readme.md file for more details:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this :slight_smile: soooo much easier for simple timer based tasks kudos to you. :smiley:

1 Like

Version 0.35 is out

You can set the Temperature on a climate without turning it on (it works even if the climate is off)

Syntax:
18:30>TO22.5
(TO stand for Temperature Only)

Take a look at the readme.md file for more details:

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to come on here to say THANKS for this add-on. I installed this about 1½ yrs ago, set it up and left it be. I recently revisited this add-on to change a few things and noticed alot of work you’ve put into it since the last time I used it. So I just wanted to say thanks & :+1:

1 Like

Tkx a lot ! since I am new to home assistant and simple scheduler I am wondering if there is a way to switch via code (or some boolean switch) between two schedules say one when I am at home and one when away. I would love to use arp tracking and presence at home to change between schedules

Many thanks for your work!

1 Like

Not at the moment.
But I’m working on that

Super tkx it will be a nice feature!

1 Like

Hi,

Great project! Indeed simple and effective!

Is there an option in the near future for fan control? (if it useful for the community)

Many thanks

1 Like

Yes, I will try to include fans in the next release

1 Like

Amazing add-on, just what I was looking for. Is there a way to include conditions.

I have your scheduler switching on a heater. In addition the heater is switched on by an automation triggered by surplus solar power. (so it gets always warm in the morning and keeps warm if there’s enough solar power :wink:

The scheduler switches off even though I have surplus solar power.

Is there a way to add conditions into a scheduler, e.g switch on/off only if some condition met/not met. Thereby I can prevent switching off if I have enough solar energy already?

1 Like

Not at the moment (nor in the near future :sweat_smile:)

But you can achieve what you want with a script or an automation .
Fire the automation/script at 7:30. Be sure to put the time in the ON section, even if the script was meant to turn off something.
Inside the automation/script call the turn_off service with the condition you need, so you can delay the turn off according to your needs and conditions.
If you need help, just write here!

I think I get it, and I guess your suggestion serves the purpose. :slight_smile:
not yet fully understood but I guess I get there (what does it mean if my “device” in scheduler is an automation?, does it enable/disable the automation or does it fire it?)

It fires it.
Once again, be sure to put the time in the ON section.

:slight_smile: now slow guys like me get it as well : I gotta put it onto the ON-section of a different schedule.

Normal heater on at 5:29 (before any sun) for the time driven heating, no off-time there.
Additional schedule line on at 8:10 for the “conditional off automation”. That automation is really doing off only if the off condition is met (not enough sun) , not doing anything if I have enough sun.

1 Like

Perfect!
Have fun and enjoy my addon!

Hi Alessandro,

Great Job for the fan control! Is it also possible to add fan.set_percentage? (Fan speed in %)

Just like brightness, temperature and position control with these domains.

Many thanks!

This is something I was expecting :rofl:
This last version includes a huge amount of changes, and took me about a month of test and bugfix.
I decide to add this function in the future, but now I need to take a little break :sweat_smile:

1 Like