Simple Scheduler Addon

Thank you!!! I like it!!!

Any chance to have this integrated in HACS?? ( I’m getting lazy … i know :slight_smile: )

No, because it is an addon not a plugin or an integration

right, It’s clear … I’m not lazy … i’m getting old :slight_smile: … got it

thanks!

1 Like

I’m running homeassistant under Docker. Is there anyway to run this scheduler?

Thank you.

I installed Simple Scheduler last week. Tried it out a few lights to try it out. Once added if I go back to edit any of the added items it will not let me edit them. Can not edit, delete or disable them.

Is there any way to control the “enabe” / “disable” of each schedule with a automation or service call?
My example would be that i want to turn off some of the time controlled lights when my “GUESTMODE” is on and the back on again when we have no guests.

Please, set debug:true in the config and restart the addon.
Then open the web UI and paste here all the strange message that it would appear

No there isn’t. But I believe you are looking at the problem from the wrong perspective :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You should create an automation/script to check on guestmode as a condition and then call it from the scheduler

Sorry I uninstalled the add-on due to some test schedules that kept running and could not edit.
I will reinstall it on the weekend and try again.

1 Like

Ok, i was hoping to use this add-on to replace the use of automations/scripts and get a more WAF gui, but then i’ll just keep my automations for controlling the lights, and wait for the day a native scheduler will be implemented.

1 Like

i really dig this add-on. simple and easy to use and does what i want.

was wondering, is it possible to assign a “friendly name” (i think thats the term). i have 8 Sonoff PowR2 switches all running Tasmota. they are named Pow1, Pow2, Pow3, etc. Is there a way to assign them a name inside Scheduler? What’s plugged into my power switches can switch kind of often and I didn’t want to have to redo my configuration everytime I move things around.

I’m guessing the answer is “No, friendly names can’t be assigned in Scheduler”, but figured I’d ask.

Thanks for the time & effort that went into this Add-On.

1 Like

You’re wrong. The real answer is:
At first, in the very very very first release, before this addon was even published, this feature was there.
I decided to remove this feature because it was very uncomfortable to have another textbox to fill and the row was too long to show. I hope you will forgive me one day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi, I can’t get it to work, I set the start time and end time but the light doesn’t turn on.
Update: the time of the add on is 2 hours behind…why? if i put 13:00 it lights up at 15:00

Have you set the correct timezone in Configuration -> General ?

Thank you for the add on, its working like a dream, so easy, and just perfect for quick and simple timers

1 Like

Just a suggestion, on a few improvements, feel free to ignore

1. how about an overall “on” or “off” switch to turn all of the scheduler off (I know you could stop the add-on but not very elegant)

2. a way to group lines and turn on or off the full group. I have a few set for my son’s bedroom that would need nice to turn off one switch instead of three (I know such hard work to disable all three myself). May also look nice in the UI grouped together.

1 Like

Noted! :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for your suggestions.

It is really Awesome. I’m testing it and it’s really easy. Thank you!

Could it be combined with the thermostat card for only turn on if it is below a temperature?

1 Like

Thank you very much !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Because of this add-on, I came back to HASS
You are thinking of developing this feature
TIMER - LOOP TIMER
Bad English, Thanks You :heart_eyes: