Simple Scheduler Addon

Have the same problem ass MRRV worked grate untill a moment ago

1 Like

Something must be different in the new docker images because it seems to me that only the new installations got this issue. On old installations, the scheduler is working flawlessly even after an update.
I have to run some testsā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

I also got an error when I upgrade to home assistant version 0.116. Hope to have a patch for this add-on soon. Thank

I figure it out.
As I suspected, something has changed with the new versions.
Iā€™m currently working to fix that.
Thank you for warning me.

1 Like

Your add-on has helped me a lot for my smart home. Thank you for creating it.

3 Likes

i love the add-on so far ^^ will ceep my eys out fore the patch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fix released!

3 Likes

Thank you!

The scheduling does work with my LIFX bulbs (light.XXX) but does not work with my Somfy blinds (switch.XXX)
I tried different on/off combination to no availā€¦
I see the entries in the Logbook but nothing actually happen with the blinds (that do work manually)
Anyone else noticed this ?
Running HA 0.118 on HassOS 4.17

I donā€™t know Somfy
Maybe they are recognized as a cover instead of a switch?
Have you tried to take a look in the developer tools ā†’ services ?

I actually tried with Automations in HA and itā€™s working fine, even with an offset !
Itā€™s not that complicated thanks to the UI and the help of that video

and the reading of the documentation https://www.home-assistant.io/cookbook/automation_sun/
Thanks for your help anyway :smiley:

Aha, thanks this was what I was missing as well. Works great! Now I no longer have to use Wemo to schedule my devices. Beers on the way!

1 Like

fantastic! butā€¦ running hassio in rasp pi4, since yesterday automations start one hour later, time zone correct. any idea about what i have to check? thanks

configuration.yaml
screenshot_1609513025

1 Like

Iā€™ve just downloaded the scheduler and its brilliant except there are two things missing ie the ability to turn on or off using sunset/sunrise, otherwise excellent work.
With the addition on at sunrise or sunset and off at sunrise or sunset you could describe it a full featured scheduler.

Actually this scheduler CAN do that. Read the docs.

1 Like

Yes I see that now, I didnā€™t read the docs so its totally my fault.

In my defence Iā€™ve only been using Home Assistant a couple of weeks and thereā€™s an awful lot of information to get through. Ive been getting my existing X10 equipment on it and new items Iā€™ve purchased like Philips Hue lamps iKea Tradfri lamps and PIR sensors connected to Conbee 2.
The scheduler is one of my must haves!

Thank you Dave

Hello,
I have been using the addon for a few months now and great job.
I found two ideas for improvements:
To be able to activate and deactivate directly on the Scheduler home page, without going through editing (as with the buttons in Home Assistant).
Going further, the possibility of activating and deactivating directly from Home Assistant (with virtual and automation buttons?)

Thats what these switches do:

Can you modify directly on the scheduler page (without click to switch edit mode) ?
For my part, it is only an indicator, to modify it I cannot click on it, to modify the value I have to change it (with click to switch edit mode).
Is it the same for you or do I have a problem? ^^