SimpliSafe or AlarmGrid Integration, do you recommend?

I’m relatively new to HA. Presently I have the ADT Pulse security system which I was able to integrate via HomeBridge but within the last couple days ADT’s website access to the Pulse system has had technical problems that prevent it from working with HomeBridge/HomeAssistant platforms. I’ve also learned that Pulse is an old system ADT is phasing out and replacing with their new Control system. Control is compatible with Google Home, however, I’m trying to keep Google & Amazon out of my system. Furthermore, I don’t want ADT’s smart home system at their inflated price of $50-$75/mo. That’s why I’ve begun implementing HA.

All I need is a security system with monitoring that can integrate with HA. I’ve searched in this forum for SimpliSafe and have not found much chatter about that integration for a couple years. Does that mean the system has improved and is working well for folks? Do you have SimpliSafe integrated with HA? If so, what are your thoughts and opinions? Are there any other good alternatives for the USA? Is SimplySafe’s inegration IoT through the web or does it integrate directly with HA on my home network?

One last note before someone responds with, “you don’t need monitoring if you install a security system you monitor yourself…” I need professional monitoring. I travel A LOT for work and am off grid/unavailable often. I am one who needs professional monitoring. Of course, I would rather not have to pay for monitoring, but that is not an option for me. That is also why I’d rather have an inexpensive, monitoring only system without smart home functionality like ADT Control or Pulse.

In searching for HA compatible systems I also found this system from AlarmGrid.com. I’ve never heard of them. Can anyone provide input on that system? I do not see AlarmGrid integration anywhere on HA’s website, so I cannot determine how compatible it is or how it integrates. Is it IoT or direct on your home network?