Since migrating to lovelace, asuswrt presence detection and wemo automations don't work

Since migrating to lovelace, asuswrt presence detection and wemo automations don’t work. I did not make any changes to the .yaml files. What am I missing???

this likely has nothing to do with lovelace as lovelace is not coupled with devices. Check your homeassistant.log file inside the config folder and see what errors are in there and correct them.

As for asuswrt, it appears as if there is an open issue as 0.86 broke that integration.

Thanks for your reply…
I’ve been having problems with all of my Wemo switches since updating HA two or three releases ago.
As I mentioned previously, I did not make any changes to configuration.yaml. Sometimes they show up as working but for the most part i get an “Entity not availiable” after rebooting my router. They are configured as “static” and all IP’s match router list. All switches work correctly with Wemo app. I don’t see any Wemo related errors in my home-assistant.log file.

Did you check the release notes (of the last updates) to see if there were any breaking changes regarding to your setup? Sometimes a component gets changed drastically which in turn will break the current configuration for that particular component (hence the name “breaking” changes). For example in the last update it is no longer possible to have entities with an underscore at the end.

Thanks Jim…
I have no underscores in any of my entity names.

Keith