Sinope Line Voltage Thermostats

Dans mon cas, ils sont Ă  null pour tout mes dispositifs.

Je viens de pousser un release pour régler le problÚme. En fin de semaine je suis un Papi de service. :grinning:
I’ve pushed new version for neviweb130 and for neviweb custom_component

Ça fonctionne. :grinning: Merci

hourly_kwh_count: 1295.271
daily_kwh_count: 1289.655
monthly_kwh_count: 1268.234
hourly_kwh: 0
daily_kwh: 5.616
monthly_kwh: 27.037

This may be a noob question but how would i got about changing the color using the info you provided?

Normally you can use service zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute via the dev-tool/services or via an automation. I’ve checked and ZHA contain the new version of sinope quirks.
It’s the same as sending outside temperature to thermostats second display but the attributes are different:

service: zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute
data:
  ieee: 50:0b:91:40:00:01:aa:bb  #the iee of your thermostat
  value: 0x0affdc #the color you want to send,  0x0affdc - Lime 0x000a4b - Amber 0x0100a5 - Fushia 0x64ffff - Perle 0xffff00 - Blue
  cluster_id: 65281 #or 0xff01 , manufacturer cluster
  attribute: 0x0050 #0x0050 for led on color, 0x0051 for led off color
  cluster_type: "in"
  endpoint_id: 1
  manufacturer: 0xff01

I just tested it and I get invalid attribute in my log. I’ll check more deeply this week to find out the problem. You can add logging for the quirks in configuration.yaml with:

logger:
  default: warning
  logs:
    homeassistant.custom_components: debug
    zhaquirks: debug

It look like all cluster attributes added for thermostats are in manage cluster for the thermostats in ZHA but all added cluster attributes for light and dimmer are not there. Need to find out why :thinking:

Thank you for your help, I will wait your investigation result.

I’ve found the bug and will send a PR today for light attributes and thermostat attribute for manufacturer cluster. For those who want to use it faster I’ll set a new repository today, sinope-zha that will have the file for the quirks and all information about how to set up and use on your HA as a custom quirks.

I’ve started a new repo https://github.com/claudegel/sinope-zha with all the quirks for SinopĂ© devices and explanation how to use in your HA waiting for the change in quirks to be merged in zha-device-handlers. I’ll add the custom manufacturer attributes description later today.

1 Like

Bonjour,

J’aimerais avoir plus d’information sur les nouveaux attributs pour la consommation d’énergie. Je ne comprend pas bien les valeurs indiquĂ©s.

Pourquoi l’attribut hourly_kwh Est toujours Ă  zĂ©ro?

hourly_kwh_count: 1641.518
daily_kwh_count: 1639.335
monthly_kwh_count: 1572.59
hourly_kwh: 0
daily_kwh: 2.183
monthly_kwh: 68.928

Bonjour,

hourly_kwh_count c’est le total de kwh consommĂ©s par l’appareil mis a jour Ă  la fin de chaque heure
daily_kwh_count, c’est le total de kwh consommĂ©s par l’appareil mis Ă  jour Ă  la fin de chaque jour
monthly_kwh_count, c’est le total de kwh consommĂ©s par l’appareil mis a jour Ă  la fin de chaque mois
hourly_kwh, c’est la consommation qui augmente durant la derniĂšre heure, si votre appareil ne chauffe pas ça reste a zĂ©ro.
daily_kwh, c’est la consommation qui augmente durant la journĂ©e
monthly_kwh, c’est la consommation qui augmente durant le mois courant
Certains systĂšmes de statistique calculent eux-mĂȘme la diffĂ©rence du totalisateur de chaque pĂ©riode pour trouver la consommation de la pĂ©riode.
D’autres utiliseront le total de chaque pĂ©riode pour produire les graphiques
J’ai extrait tous les compteurs qui se trouvent sur les appareils SinopĂ©, trois totalisateur et trois pĂ©riode courante.

I was wondering if I am the only one with problem running my service call ?

I am using Node-Red and it was working fine and sudently stopped working. I didn’t change anything and I can’t figure out what’s wrong.

I have an automation that will turn off (auto) the thermostat backlight when I am going to bed and turn on when my alarm ring or after X time.

My issue now is with set_backlight, but I had the same issue with others like time_format etc. that I used without problems in the past.

This is the error I get :

> Call-service error. value should be a string for dictionary value @ data['entity_id']

I am wondering if the problem is not with an update in GT130 or with the update of HA or HACS ?

Your thermostat is connected to GT130 ? Can you post some log from HA about neviweb130 ?

Yes I am connected with a GT130 hub.
Not sure how to log HA for neviweb130.

In this case, I am using Node-Red and that,s the output.
In HA log, I only have warning.

> 2022-02-12 23:00:58 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.environment_canada] Unable to retrieve Environment Canada AQHI
> 
> 2022-02-12 23:01:01 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_znp.zigbee.application] Your network is using the insecure Zigbee2MQTT network key!
> 
> 2022-02-12 23:01:04 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Setup of climate platform neviweb130 is taking over 10 seconds.
> 
> 

Here is some of the stuff. The neviweb takes more than 10sec for connecting, but it’s nothing new and might be related to the time delay.
But everything was working fine before. I think the issue started 1-2 days after I updated HA, not on the same day.

To be able to log neviweb130 in HA just add the following in configuration.yaml

logger:
  default: warning
  logs:
    homeassistant.custom_components: debug
    custom_components.neviweb130: debug

So check the neviweb130 log and send anything that can help to solve the problem.
HA is updating many component this month and could be the problem. Could you send your code for the automations ?
I’ve the same problem with Environment Canada which it is very slow to load.
Same for neviweb130 it could be slow if it is blocked by other components to load but all this have nothing to do with your call-service error. The error say the service is waiting for string data and you send nothing or not a string. How do you send the device_id ?

Thank you for trying to help.
I didn’t use the custom_components, that’s why I wasn’t getting logs.

Here is some debug information, but there is no debug in HA when I run the automation in Node-Red. I think the issue is with Node-Red and HA, may be not with the integration, because the service might not been call.

Here some of the stuff.

2022-02-13 22:18:58 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.environment_canada] Unable to retrieve Environment Canada AQHI
2022-02-13 22:18:59 DEBUG (SyncWorker_5) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Chambre calme (1.355 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 17.1, 'outputPercentDisplay': 0, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 18.89}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 25, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 776, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:01 DEBUG (SyncWorker_3) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Chambre Enfants (1.496 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 19, 'outputPercentDisplay': 12, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 19}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 21.5, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 799, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'onActive', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:01 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_znp.zigbee.application] Your network is using the insecure Zigbee2MQTT network key!
2022-02-13 22:19:02 DEBUG (SyncWorker_2) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Cuisine (1.802 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 20.5, 'outputPercentDisplay': 0, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 21.32}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 30, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 1223, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:03 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Setup of climate platform neviweb130 is taking over 10 seconds.
2022-02-13 22:19:04 DEBUG (SyncWorker_8) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Salle Ă  manger (1.194 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 21, 'outputPercentDisplay': 100, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 20.42}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 27, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 1622, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:05 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Salle d'eau RDC (1.148 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 19, 'outputPercentDisplay': 0, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 20.28}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 30, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 536, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:07 DEBUG (SyncWorker_1) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Salle de bain (1.729 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 21.6, 'outputPercentDisplay': 0, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 21.51}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 36, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'gfciStatus': 'ok', 'airFloorMode': 'floor', 'auxHeatConfig': 'off', 'loadWattOutput2': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'floorMaxAirTemperature': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'floorSensorType': '10k', 'loadConnected': 492, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:08 DEBUG (SyncWorker_0) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Salle de jeux (1.164 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 21, 'outputPercentDisplay': 27, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 21}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 23, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 1512, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:09 DEBUG (SyncWorker_8) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Salon (1.311 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 20.5, 'outputPercentDisplay': 0, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 20.88}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 30, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 1874, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}
2022-02-13 22:19:09 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.neviweb130] Data = {'roomSetpoint': 21.0}
2022-02-13 22:19:09 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.neviweb130] Request response = 200
2022-02-13 22:19:09 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.neviweb130] Json Data received= {'roomSetpoint': 21}
2022-02-13 22:19:09 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.neviweb130] Content = b'{"roomSetpoint":21}'
2022-02-13 22:19:09 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.neviweb130] Text = {"roomSetpoint":21}
2022-02-13 22:19:09 DEBUG (SyncWorker_1) [custom_components.neviweb130.climate] Updating neviweb130 climate Salon (0.169 sec): {'roomSetpoint': 21, 'outputPercentDisplay': 0, 'roomTemperature': {'value': 20.88}, 'roomSetpointMin': 5, 'roomSetpointMax': 30, 'timeFormat': '24h', 'temperatureFormat': 'celsius', 'drStatus': {'drActive': 'off', 'optOut': 'off', 'setpoint': 'off', 'powerAbsolute': 'off', 'powerRelative': 'off'}, 'drSetpoint': {'status': 'off', 'value': None}, 'loadConnected': 1874, 'lockKeypad': 'unlocked', 'backlightAdaptive': 'always', 'systemMode': 'heat'}

node_red_neviweb130 call service error - 5

I just test this service and strangely if I use dev-tool in firefox it work but if I do the same in Chrome it give me that same error:
extra keys not allowed @ data['sequence'][0]['entity-id']. Got 'climate.neviweb130_climate_plancher_cuisin'
I’ll dig a little to find out what cause this.
In your case could you try {{ “type”:“zigbee”, “backlightAdaptive”:“on” }}
put a space after {{ and before }}

I just published new quirks for Sedna valve, leak sensor, load controller and multi controller. I also added new attributes for manufacturer cluster for thermostats, lights and switch
You can test those in my git claudegel/sinope-zha
PR for lights have been merged for keypad lock, led color and intensity in Zha-devices-handler. You can use them by loading light.py fro sinope-zha into your local zhaquirks before they appear in HA.
I’ll do a PR for the above quirks today. Please test and report if possible.

I get this error now : Expected “:”, got “}”

I really don’t understand what went wrong. It was working, so I suspect I updated something, but can’t figure out what.

That’s where home-automation get annoying, debuging. The issue is I probably deal with too many at work to want to get my head around it at home lol.

Thank you for the help. I will see if I can do otherwise.

1 Like

Hello,
does anyone have any insight into why my floor thermostat (model TH1300ZB) would be reporting current draw while it is idle? When I compare it to my non-floor thermostat (model TH1123ZB) the current draw is 0 when idle, and will go up when it’s in heating mode.

I also noticed an issue reporting under Developer Tools → Statistics for the floor thermostat:
“The unit (‘VA’) of this entity doesn’t match a unit of device class ‘power’.”
This prompted me to look closer at the sensors for the floor thermostats and indeed the Power sensor for is VA while the other thermostat is W.

I’ve tried re-pairing the floor thermostat but it didnt help.
I’m using the thermostats with ZHA