Sinope Line Voltage Thermostats

Hydro Québec vient juste de démarrer un projet pilote super intéressant avec Sinopé.
C’est un rabais de 75% sur les 7 premiers thermostats (incluant le GT130) Sinopé et 30% du 8e au 12e !

Il faut juste que je me décide sur la technologie.

Est-ce que quelqu’un croit que Sinopé va ouvrir son API pour avoir du contrôle local sur les modèles Wifi dans le futur ?

Sinon, vu que la passerelle est aussi à 75%, je crois que c’est le temps de tout prendre et avoir la possibilité de contrôler local si un jour Sinopé décide de retirer leur services cloud ou de le rendre payant…

1 Like

Bonjour @Guyohm ça s’en venait et finalement on est reconnu par Hydro.
Je ne crois pas que Sinopé va ouvrir son API. Ils l’ont fait pour le GT125 mais pas pour le GT130 et les wifi.

Par contre si vous optez pour éventuellement du local les appareils zigbee peuvent être connectés à une passerelle zigbee comme le Conbee II usb. Dans ce cas pas besoin de la GT130. Vous pouvez débuter avec la passerelle GT130 puisqu’elle est pas cher et un jour changer pour le Conbee II.
Ha supporte les deux modes et il est très facile d’automatiser la reaction de HA lors de la réception du courriel d’hydro annonçant une pointe. Vous trouverez dans ce forum les info pour y parvenir sinon je pourrai vous aider.

As-tu un lien vers l’information du programme de 75% de rabais stp ?

1 Like

Malheureusement, vu que c’est un projet pilote, ça été envoyé à seulement certaines personnes qui ont participés au programme de crédit hivernaux. J’ai été un des chanceux à recevoir l’invitation.
J’espère que le projet va aller de l’avant et que HQ va élargir son offre !

Ok. J’ai reçu une invitation pour deux autres pilotes; un pour une machine qui emmagasine de la chaleur, et un autre pour un machin qui régule la recharge de VE.

On peut pas tout avoir!

C’est pas juste pour ceux qui développent sur Sinopé. Hydro m’a rien anvoyé :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Y veulent pas que ça soit trop facile à adopter, donc ils préfèrent consulter des néophytes :rofl:

Hello,

I set a graphic to track the hourly consumption of my thermostat, I use the hourly_kwh_count and this shows me the total consumption and not the hourly

whereas, on the energy dashboard its correct :

Hi, did you try with hourly_kwh instead of hourly_kwh_count
What is your device ?

1 Like

Bonjour, désolé de déranger, mon gt125 ne se connecte plus au web.
Est-ce qu’il y a une panne chez Sinopé ?
Merci pour votre réponse.

Non il est online mais il y a eu passablement d’interférence aujourd’hui

Hi Claude,

Its better with hourly_kwh indeed. I created two sensor, on for the energy dasboard and another one to track by hour.
Capture

My device is the TH1300ZB

Look good. Let it run few days to see a complete graph. I hope cold weather will come soon
I’ll have a look at the data from Neviweb for TH1300ZB

1 Like

Hi Claude, many thanks for all the information and hard work put into this. I’m new to Sinope Thermostats (migrated from Dimplex after they discontinued Connex) and Home Assistant.

I have installed 5 Sinope Zigbee Thermostats (TH1124ZB), connecting via the Conbee II dongle. The thermostats are all connected properly and appear to be using the quirks properly when I check the device info:

Device info
TH1124ZB
by Sinope Technologies
Connected via Zigbee Coordinator
Firmware: 0x02400203
Zigbee info
IEEE: 50:0b:91:40:00:02:cc:8c
Nwk: 0xddee
Device Type: Router
LQI: 255
RSSI: -32
Power Source: Mains
Quirk: zhaquirks.sinope.thermostat.SinopeLineThermostats

I am trying to get the outdoor temperature to display on these devices. It appears to work, but on the thermostat display, all I get is “Outside: 0.0” . When I read the cluster/attribute via the device manager, I see the proper temperature is being recorded, but for some reason I cannot get the actual thermostat to display anything other than 0.0 for the outside temp.

Am I using the wrong cluster_id? I have 2 Sinope related clusters when I go into the “Manage Zigbee Device” screens:

Clusters
SinopeTechnologiesManufacturerCluster (Endpoint id: 1, Id: 0xff01, Type: in)
and 
SinopeTechnologiesThermostatCluster (Endpoint id: 1, Id: 0x0201, Type: in)

My automation code is as follows, as adopted from this thread, and it uses the first cluster listed above. This automation correctly fires every time there is a change in temperature on my Tempest Weatherflow device, and the temperature value is being correctly obtained.

Does anything jump out as being incorrect?

alias: SinopeGetOutdoorTemp
description: >-
  Attempts to get the outside temperature for display on the Sinope Zigbee
  Thermostats
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: sensor.weatherflow_air_temperature
action:
  - repeat:
      count: "{{thermostats|length}}"
      sequence:
        - service: zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute
          data:
            ieee: "{{ thermostats[repeat.index-1] }}"
            endpoint_id: 1
            cluster_id: 65281
            cluster_type: in
            attribute: 16
            value: "{{ ( trigger.to_state.state |float + (0.5) ) | round(0) }}"
variables:
  thermostats:
    - 50:0b:91:40:00:02:ce:16
    - 50:0b:91:40:00:02:cd:ef
    - 50:0b:91:40:00:02:cd:ea
    - 50:0b:91:40:00:02:cc:8c
    - 50:0b:91:40:00:02:ce:31

A value of 11 is in fact 0,11°C, which the thermostat will round to 0. You need to multiply that value by 100, value of 1100 is 11°C.

1 Like

Merci, Etienne! I just noticed that formula in your script and didn’t understand the reason for that bit of math!. Thank yo for the context, Ill give it a shot this weekend when im back at the cottage.

Welcome to HA and Sinopé. Feal free to ask anything you need to complete your installation. In your automation:

value: "{{ ( trigger.to_state.state |float + (0.5) ) | round(0) }}"

you don’t need to round(0). The thermostat will do it for you.
try

value: "{{ ( trigger.to_state.state|float * 100 ) |int }}"

1 Like

Works perfectly now, thanks Claude and Etienne.

Sinopé is now selling new TH1123ZB-G2 and TH1124ZB-G2. I’m working on a new release to include them in HA neviweb130. If anybody can send me the model number for the TH1124ZB-G2 it will help.
I already have the model 300 for the TH1123ZB-G2. You can find it in the info section of your device in Neviweb

1 Like

Hi, I just installed a bunch of thermostats and integrated them into HA. I was about to ask about the TH1123ZB-G2. Unfortunately I only received the first generation of the TH1124ZB so I cannot help you with the model number. I’ll keep an eye open for your updates.