SIP client card, as intercom

Nice, with the good waffles right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feeling so isolated here in Aus with all you euro people

1 Like

australia rocks :slight_smile: lets join disord!

If i am not wrong it seems u got it up and running. Do u want to explain maybe how u archieved that? we also have a discord channel now HA-SIP

Has someone got this running also for external access? I made port forwarding … added stun google server in chan_sip settings but it won*t work :frowning: i am at the end of my ideas. If someone could give me a hint?

Hi together,

I have a Fritzbox over which my normal (SIP) telephony works.

My GDS3710 is also already integrated here.

It would be desirable now of course that I do not have to build a freePBX or an Astarix server.

has anyone already managed this configuration with the Fritzbox?

Unfortunately, I’m getting desperate because I can not add the SIP card as a “telephony device”.

Or better explained I can of course add a device in the Fritzbox but the card can not connect to the device in the Fritzbox…

Can someone give me some help here?

Can you create websocket connection on your fritzbox, that’s mandatory

Hey guys,

I am really interested in this project! Thanks for all the hard work!

Any chance you can repost the discord invite.
It expired :pensive:

Thanks again!

Here is a new one:

Very interesting work, thanks to all

Thanks for working on this. I must be doing something wrong, though, as I can’t seem to add the card?

I’m in YAML mode, so unable to edit the dashboard from the UI.

I’ve installed everything using HACS, and then referenced the JS file in my configuration.yaml:

{ url: /hacsfiles/HA-SIP/sipjs-card.js, type: module }, # SIP card

and then I have included it in one of my views with the various details defined:

- type: 'custom:sipjs-client-card'
  server: 'wss://[ADDRESS OF MY ASTERISK SERVER]:8089/ws'
      clients:
        device1:
          aor: sip:[EXTENSION]@[SIP SERVER]
          username: [EXTN]
          password: !secret asterisk_password         

but all I get is the error message in the UI saying:

What am I doing wrong? I’m sure it will be something super-simple and obvious, so I’m chalking this up to ‘holiday brain’. :man_facepalming:

Tried clearing cache from your browser? That’s a most common issue when using custom cards

Yep - tried that and tried a fresh browser and still no go.

I wondered if it was because I had the wrong card name in the ‘custom’ definition? But this is what I see others using as well, hence my confusion.

Try using the UI mode?

The config has changed for the new card versions.

Here is a example:

type: custom:sipjs-card
server: 192.168.178.2
autoAnswer: false
video: false
camera: camera.driveway
ringtone: /local/asterisk/ringtone.mp3
button_size: '67'
custom:
  - name: doorbell
    number: '555'
    icon: mdi:doorbell-video
    entity: ''
    camera: camera.frontdoor
  - name: Phone
    number: '444'
    icon: mdi:phone-classic
    entity: binary_sensor.button_1
    camera: ''
  - name: park
    number: '700'
    icon: mdi:parking
dtmfs:
  - name: Voicemail
    signal: '#'
    icon: mdi:voicemail
  - name: Door
    signal: '5'
    icon: mdi:door
  - name: Gate
    signal: '6'
    icon: mdi:gate
port: '8089'
extensions:
  - person: person.tablet
    name: Dashboard
    extension: '100'
    secret: 1234abcd
    icon: mdi:tablet-dashboard
  - person: person.jordy
    name: Jordy
    extension: '101'
    secret: 1234abcd
    icon: mdi:account
state_color: true
ringbacktone: /local/asterisk/backtone.mp3
auto_answer: true

Okay, great thanks. The card is appearing now. I just need to get the connection etc. working so will work on that.

@TECHFox I really enjoy your plugins,
I have a problem I would love for you to help me,
I have the Asterisk-add-on plugin installed and also Asterisk-integration and HA-SIP
‘Asterisk’ works fine but I can not run the combinations,
I get SSL errors all the time What can I do?
I saw your guide https://github.com/TECH7Fox/HA-SIP/wiki/Setup-FreePBX but I do not know where to configure everything, because I have Asterisk from your plugin, and without the Asterisk interface (I configure it manually in files),
My need for extensions is not for a call from HA, but for controlling HA via the phone, by setting triggers when a call is received from a certain number,
This is the error message I’m getting,

error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[Feb 15 15:00:49] ERROR[729]: tcptls.c:179 handle_tcptls_connection: Unable to set up ssl connection with peer '192.168.2.101:52684'
[Feb 15 15:00:49] ERROR[729]: iostream.c:552 ast_iostream_close: SSL_shutdown() failed: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[Feb 15 19:35:49] ERROR[735]: iostream.c:647 ast_iostream_start_tls: Problem setting up ssl connection: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[Feb 15 19:35:49] ERROR[735]: tcptls.c:179 handle_tcptls_connection: Unable to set up ssl connection with peer '192.168.2.71:53550'
[Feb 15 19:35:49] ERROR[735]: iostream.c:552 ast_iostream_close: SSL_shutdown() failed: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[Feb 15 19:45:19] ERROR[743]: iostream.c:647 ast_iostream_start_tls: Problem setting up ssl connection: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[Feb 15 19:45:19] ERROR[743]: tcptls.c:179 handle_tcptls_connection: Unable to set up ssl connection with peer '192.168.2.71:54654'
[Feb 15 19:45:19] ERROR[743]: iostream.c:552 ast_iostream_close: SSL_shutdown() failed: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1), Internal SSL error
[Feb 15 19:50:22] WARNING[754]: res_http_websocket.c:831 __ast_websocket_uri_cb: WebSocket connection from '192.168.2.71:54907' could not be accepted - did not request WebSocket
[Feb 15 19:51:40] WARNING[756]: res_http_websocket.c:831 __ast_websocket_uri_cb: WebSocket connection from '192.168.2.71:55109' could not be accepted - did not request WebSocket
[Feb 15 20:00:07] WARNING[766]: res_http_websocket.c:831 __ast_websocket_uri_cb: WebSocket connection from '192.168.2.71:55686' could not be accepted - did not request WebSocket

Hi Meni,

Thank you for your interest in my project! :slight_smile:

You can test your certificate by going to https://yourHA-IP:8089/ws it should say update required. If that doesn’t work, are you using the autogenerated sip extensions?

There is also a wiki on the addon github that may contains helpful info, including a discord link.

@TECHFox
If I log in to https: // yourHA-IP: 8089 / ws I get the required update as you wrote to me,

I use autogenerated settings,
what can be done? Thank you

Can you share your card config?

Also, check the browser console for any errors.