Siri Shortcuts Error with Call Service

I’m trying to create a shortcut on ios 14 and when I click the service button to select what service I want the shortcut to run i get a pop up saying HAKit.HAErrror error 0.

Can’t find any documentation about what this error is? I don’t have SSL on my HASSIO if that may be the cause?

Open the app and go to App Configuration > (tap your connection/server row) – what’s the WebSocket status there?

WebSocket is Connected

I’m on 2021.1.5 by the way. And I connect with External URL only, if that affects anything (nothing fancy, just port forward to the server, I know I know not very secure).

I’m gonna give it a go adding an internal URL and see if that helps at all.

WebSocket is Connected

I’m on 2021.1.5 by the way. And I connect with External URL only, if that affects anything (nothing fancy, just port forward to the server, I know I know not very secure).

I’m gonna give it a go adding an internal URL and see if that helps at all. EDIT: Same error :frowning:

This sounds like a bug in the new WebSocket connectivity in the app. It might be easier to debug if you grab logs from the device. Go to App Configuration and then in 2021.5 it’s under Debugging. You can drop them here and I can take a look.

Couldn’t find the debug section but I did notice there was an update to websocket in the app releases that happened since the version of HA that i was running. updated to 2021.4.6 and boom success! thanks for the the lead

Ah, I misread your initial version number as the app version and not core version. It looks like getting the list of services accidentally added a requirement of 2021.3 – I’ll be fixing that for a forthcoming app release. Glad you were able to get it working!

Hy!
I have same error on 2021.7.3

App says websocket is connected. I have only remote url.

What is the exact error message you are receiving?

When are you receiving it?

What app version are you using?

This is a bug that will be easier to see from the app logging. Please go to the in app App Configuration > Debugging > Export log files, and share them with me. Alternatively you can look in the file containing “intents” for the error to see if it provides any hints.

shared my logs

Looks like I didn’t include enough information in the logging to figure out what’s happening. I’m going to add some additional logging for the future.

If you’re okay with running something on the command line, the results of the following command would be useful. You’ll need to sub in a token where TOKEN is below. You can see instructions here on getting a token.

curl -X GET \
  -H "Authorization: Bearer TOKEN" \
  -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
  http://IP_ADDRESS:8123/api/services

You can save this to a text file by adding >some_text_file.json after the end. You can add this file to the Dropbox file requests above. This should help me diagnose the issue remotely. I don’t believe there will be any personal information in the result.