Skoda Connect

Yes, that was the problem for me to

Guys, help me understand how to service the skodaconnect.set_pheater_duration should work.

Setting and sending any value has no effect on the timer in the MySkoda app and also has no effect on the already started heating or ventilation in my car.

The Parking Heater heating / ventilation duration sensor still displays 30 min regardless of the actual timer in the MySkoda application. The value of 30 min is static and the settings in the vehicle or via the MySkoda app or via the set_pheater_duration service have no effect.

Am I doing something wrong or the plugin does not work properly?

On the other hand… switching heating/ventilation via HA works perfectly. Excellent work!

It’s only a placeholder value, not something that will be sent to the servers or the car. The next start pre-heater request will use the value.

I asked because this service doesn’t work for me. Does skodaconnect.set_pheater_duration work for anyone? I’m trying to call this service via developer tools, but nothing’s happening - my vehicle heater does not respond to this call.

One more question: How do I change the default value for sensor.octavia_l_k_parking_heater_heating_ventilation_duration ?

If it isn’t working as intended (it should update the value) then open an issue on github please.
Make sure to provide debug logs and mainly from when you use the service call.

Hello,

im driving an Enyaq IV. I have tried to start the clima with the following service: skodaconnect.set_climater

But it does not work. Is this service already working with the Enyaq? If I use the skoda app I can start that function.

the default switch that is created has no function too:

Yes there’s an issue with the climatisation for Enyaq, see https://github.com/lendy007/homeassistant-skodaconnect/issues/79
Turning climatisation ON results in a bad request reported from API so there’s something off with the API call. Turning climatisation ‘off’ from within HA might work though, can you confirm?

Edit:
If you have access to the files you can try this:
In skodaconnect/connection.py (location might vary) at line 586 add:

_LOGGER.info(f'Request: {data}')
            _LOGGER.info(f'Headers: {self._session_headers}')

The above extra log lines will print the request data and headers used for the request. It will contain your JWT token so be careful if you post the information online.

yes climate stopping is possible. I will try to edit the files and check the response.

edit:

I cannot find the file in the custom component folder:

That’s because it’s in the skodaconnect Python library and not the integration.

Can you try latest release? I changed a few things related that might solve it. I have no way of testing for Enyaq though.

I haven’t looked into the departure schedule switches yet though.

thanks for the new update, but its still not working. Here are the error messages:

Error handling message: Unknown error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/decorators.py", line 26, in _handle_async_response
    await func(hass, connection, msg)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 525, in handle_execute_script
    await script_obj.async_run(msg.get("variables"), context=context)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/script.py", line 1219, in async_run
    await asyncio.shield(run.async_run())
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/script.py", line 353, in async_run
    await self._async_step(log_exceptions=False)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/script.py", line 371, in _async_step
    await getattr(self, handler)()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/script.py", line 571, in _async_call_service_step
    await service_task
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1491, in async_call
    task.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1526, in _execute_service
    await handler.job.target(service_call)
  File "/config/custom_components/skodaconnect/__init__.py", line 406, in set_climater
    if await car.set_climatisation(action, temp, hvpower, spin) is True:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/skodaconnect/vehicle.py", line 798, in set_climatisation
    data['airConditioningSettings']['targetTemperatureInKelvin'] = temp + 273.15
KeyError: 'airConditioningSettings'
 'airConditioningSettings'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 185, in handle_call_service
    await hass.services.async_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1491, in async_call
    task.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1526, in _execute_service
    await handler.job.target(service_call)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 213, in handle_service
    await self.hass.helpers.service.entity_service_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 658, in entity_service_call
    future.result()  # pop exception if have
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 830, in async_request_call
    await coro
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 695, in _handle_entity_call
    await result
  File "/config/custom_components/skodaconnect/switch.py", line 57, in async_turn_on
    await self.instrument.turn_on()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/skodaconnect/dashboard.py", line 478, in turn_on
    await self.vehicle.set_climatisation(mode = 'electric')
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/skodaconnect/vehicle.py", line 798, in set_climatisation
    data['airConditioningSettings']['targetTemperatureInKelvin'] = temp + 273.15
KeyError: 'airConditioningSettings'

Thanks, can you provide the debug logs leading up to this as well? Something isn’t quite right, the aircon settings data might have changed.

Some progress today. Got some help with debugging Enyaq specific requests and a new version is published which should solve a few issues such as start climatisation not working.

Latest versions also have support for large and small model image url sensors which might be useful for some.

Thanks for the new version. I can confirm that the Enyaq clima is working now :heart:

Ive updated HoneOS and Core to the latest Added the Integration from HACS but who I’m trying to add it to Homeassistant intagaren im getting this error “Config flow could not be loaded” any suggestions how to solve it?

Update:
It just started to work by itself for some reason

1 Like

Hi all,
I have 2 skodas, a karoq and a electric citigo iv.

The integration is working perfect with the karoq, but when i add the citigo iv i only get 8 entities (41 for the karoq) - and nothing useful. I can’t call any services.

I have read back in this thread, and see that other users have had succes with the citigo-e. This was all before the gui setup.

I have the skoda connect app running without problems, so both the car and credentials should be working.

Any ideas where it goes wrong?

Thanks,

update:
After enabling full logging and restarting HA, a lot of entities were registered. 54 to be precise - but all of them are unavailable. I installed the integration for my citigo 18 hours ago - do i just need to be more patient?

With the Karoq it worked instantly.

Another update:
After several restarts everything seems to be reachable. Learn to be patient Jakob :slight_smile:

1 Like

That type of issues can also be related to privacy settings in car.

Just received my Enyaq and conveniently came across this thread. Installed, and working immediately. So cool - thanks @Farfar!

2 Likes

If anyone with multiple vehicles would like to try it, there’s a github branch I’m working on that should work better. It might not migrate settings correctly though so test in a dev environment or similar.
It’s named multi-vehicle-account and is only available through manual install.

1 Like

Hello,

I have been using the Skoda integration for a few weeks now. Thank you for the work you have done.
Basically it all works great. But what I can’t get to work yet is a warning when the trunk is open for more than 10 minutes or the car is not locked. Here I often get false alarms that report the trunk would still be open, although it has long been closed. If I go to the Skoda app, it looks the same there. Only when I do a regresh there, I get the correct values.

I guess that can only be solved with the forced refresh, right? Does it make sense to call this in an automation every “x” minutes? Which values make sense from practice? How did you configure this?

A function “Alert me when the door is opened at night” will not work because of the delay, right?