Skoda Connect

If you have Smartlink enabled for your vehicle it should work with this integration.

No it’s not possible att the moment since it crrently would require two separate requests to the API and it was hit and miss.
Will see if I can make it work in another way.

1 Like

Hi @Farfar, thanks for your feedback!! That’s what I somehow expected, since you cannot control air conditioning temperature at the moment.
If switching on and controlling temperature would be possible from HA, that would be amazing!! Cheers, red

I will make this available through service call first. I’ll see if I can somehow make use of the climate platform in Home Assistant but last I checked it wasn’t easilu adaptable without sacrificing response time and feedback.

1 Like

I have a problem with this integration. If I use v. 1.0.40-rc5 everything works as it should. But if I update it will no longer work regardless version. None above 1.0.40-rc5 works for me.

Is it a known problem or am I the only one?

Which car do you have? Open an issue on github or join the discord.

Release 1.0.48 is out now.
It’s only tested on recent Home Assistant version though so older versions might have issues still, I don’t have time to test at which version it breaks.
For those who have had RC installed you might need to remove and reconfigure the integration. Import from configuration.yaml should work though.

I have the octavia IV.
Strange that newer versions are problematic and not the older one.

What’s the discord link?

I have backported some login related stuff and adapted it so your car should work in the latest release (1.0.52)

The link is at the bottom of the readme om github.

Nope that didn’t work. All my entities from the skoda integration is unavailable.

Same here!

Have you tried removing configuration in configuration.yaml and only use the add integration from within HomeAssistant @jolerius @Bepp ?

Yes. And it helped! :slight_smile:

Great!
It was probably configuration in configuration.yaml stopping it from working.
I thought I had it fixed but probably not. Will look into it for next release.

1 Like

Yes, that was the problem for me to

Guys, help me understand how to service the skodaconnect.set_pheater_duration should work.

Setting and sending any value has no effect on the timer in the MySkoda app and also has no effect on the already started heating or ventilation in my car.

The Parking Heater heating / ventilation duration sensor still displays 30 min regardless of the actual timer in the MySkoda application. The value of 30 min is static and the settings in the vehicle or via the MySkoda app or via the set_pheater_duration service have no effect.

Am I doing something wrong or the plugin does not work properly?

On the other hand… switching heating/ventilation via HA works perfectly. Excellent work!

It’s only a placeholder value, not something that will be sent to the servers or the car. The next start pre-heater request will use the value.

I asked because this service doesn’t work for me. Does skodaconnect.set_pheater_duration work for anyone? I’m trying to call this service via developer tools, but nothing’s happening - my vehicle heater does not respond to this call.

One more question: How do I change the default value for sensor.octavia_l_k_parking_heater_heating_ventilation_duration ?

If it isn’t working as intended (it should update the value) then open an issue on github please.
Make sure to provide debug logs and mainly from when you use the service call.

Hello,

im driving an Enyaq IV. I have tried to start the clima with the following service: skodaconnect.set_climater

But it does not work. Is this service already working with the Enyaq? If I use the skoda app I can start that function.

the default switch that is created has no function too:

Yes there’s an issue with the climatisation for Enyaq, see https://github.com/lendy007/homeassistant-skodaconnect/issues/79
Turning climatisation ON results in a bad request reported from API so there’s something off with the API call. Turning climatisation ‘off’ from within HA might work though, can you confirm?

Edit:
If you have access to the files you can try this:
In skodaconnect/connection.py (location might vary) at line 586 add:

_LOGGER.info(f'Request: {data}')
            _LOGGER.info(f'Headers: {self._session_headers}')

The above extra log lines will print the request data and headers used for the request. It will contain your JWT token so be careful if you post the information online.