Skoda Connect

@thearchitectuk It’s probably because of some inconsistent unit conversion between the integration and HA. Previously there was no native unit conversion in HA and we added conversion options in the settings of the integration. Since then unit conversion has been implemented natively in HA but it requires changes to entitites and the way they are presented in HA. I believe there’s issues for this on github and maybe a fix in the works.

@tommi32 It sounds like it might be a problem related to the API throttling. VAG implemented a hard limit on API calls per day in august if memory serves me. Try reducing the poll interval in integration settings to 5 minutes for starters.
The API limits the total amount of calls that can be made per car. How often you can poll depends on your car since different cars have different amount of endpoints available for data polling. Some can poll once every 2-3 minutes every day and some need to reduce this to every 5 minutes. If you have other third party solutions integrated to Skoda Connect, Tibber, smart charging etc, you might need to reduce even further.

I have found that switching from “km->mi” to “imperial” actually gives the correct reading…kind of.

This is now correct, but for some reason it shows “km”.

Other sensors are showing “mi” however!

For some reason though, on this one, the mpg is completely out. So nearly there! Any ideas how I can get the odometer to show “mi”? Short of that, I suppose I could use a script to change it manually. Thanks

Thanks Farfar, I struggled with this for months, and the solution was so easy!

If there’s incorrect conversions and the native conversion doesn’t work you need to raise an issue on GitHub. Check first if it there’s any existing issues for this, I know there’s been a few changes last year related to unit conversion.

1 Like

Please open an issue in Github and attach debug logs: Issues · skodaconnect/homeassistant-skodaconnect · GitHub