Sky Connect not detected

I know there are simular threads around where peaple are having issues with Sky Connect dongle but it also seems some folks dont have any issues at all so thought better ask - are there any known issues or updated coming?

My issue is that Home Assistant is not detecting the dongle, the device is not listed at all in the ZHA integration configuration. To make things wurse I´m also running inside a Synology Nas that might cause issues but i dont think so as the Synology sees the device just fine and peaple seem to be having the same issue even on dedicated hardware not running docker.

Anyone had simular problem and resolved it?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

1 Like

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. Have you tried this ?

I Havent, I dont have any old ZHA integration to migrate, this is a new install and so i dont have anything using ZHA. Post above also seem to emply that they see the device in the list when doing the ZHA configuration, i dont sadly; Do you see your device as a selectable unit in the configuration?

Look in your log file or under Settings / System / Hardware and you’ll probably see it detected. However the integration is currently disabled. See Multi-pan temporarily disabled | Home Assistant Developer Docs

I get this in the log file…
WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry ‘Home Assistant Sky Connect’ for homeassistant_sky_connect integration not ready yet: None; Retrying in background

So it’s just a matter :slight_smile: of waiting.

1 Like

Hi Robbo,

Thanks for the reply, i already checked the hardware tab but its all empty, and the log shows nothing about the Sky Connect, but i had no idea that they had disabled Multi-pan, but shouldent the dongle appear at all in that case? i actually took this as an excuse to order a Intel Nuc to install HAOS instead but i might wait moving everything over and see when this Multipan gets re-enabled to see if my device re-appears in HA.