Sleep as Android Sensors not showing up

Hi,
I cant get the sensors for Sleep as Android to show up in the Companion App.
I tried creating an alarm in the SaA app, starting sleep tracking but there are no new sensors in my Companion App.

I rebooted my cell phone, Home Assistant, deleted user data and cache for the Companion App.

Any suggestions? Do i have to enable something?

I am on Android 10, Xiaomi Poco X3 running PixelExperience Rom, Companion App Version 3.0.2full

Thanks in advance
Cheers

these sensors were removed shortly after 3.0 as a new method for 3rd party app integration will need to be made…in the meantime make use of the new webhook/mqtt integration the sleep as android app offers

Thank you, I have been going crazy :sweat_smile:

Will do as you suggested!

Is this still the case? Just installed Sleep as Android, checked the sleep sensors found in the Companion App but they are not appearing in HA.

Yes we have already provided the intent system and the sleep as Android app also supports webhooks and mqtt natively.

1 Like

Hi,

So I’m confused now.

I’ve looked through the docs and I’m not seeing any errors anywhere, the android client can successfully test the MQTT connection. HACS integration installed fine, HA Add-On seems to be OK, rebooted several times. All appears OK, so how do i use it??? There’s aren’t any sensors, which from above seems to be normal now. Exactly how do I use anything in HA???

Thanks.

User error.

Missed adding username after topic in client.

Thx.

1 Like