SlimProto (Squeezebox players) Broke After 2023.2 > 2024.3.1 Update

Hi!

I updated from one of the 2024.2 versions to 2024.3.1 yesterday. I noticed my music stopped working (SlimProto integration with my HiFiBerry Pi devices) and came to find that the SlimProto integration in HA was just gone. I tried to add the integration again but it failed and I see this in the logs:

2024-03-17 08:32:15.639 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry SlimProto Player for slimproto Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 504, in async_setup result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/slimproto/__init__.py", line 19, in async_setup_entry await slimserver.start() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aioslimproto/server.py", line 64, in start await asyncio.start_server(self._create_client, "0.0.0.0", SLIMPROTO_PORT), ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/asyncio/streams.py", line 84, in start_server return await loop.create_server(factory, host, port, **kwds) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/asyncio/base_events.py", line 1570, in create_server raise OSError(err.errno, msg) from None OSError: [Errno 98] error while attempting to bind on address ('0.0.0.0', 3483): address in use

Any thoughts?

I haven’t done anything else with any other part of the network or my HA setup (Docker).

No open issues:

And mine are still working.