Slow response and freezing of iOS app

i’ve been struggling to figure out why my ios app is slow and freezes … which has gotten worse with the last few updates. i’ve got a complex setup with 1000+ sensors, switches etc, 4 tileboard displays. i’m hosting HA on a Intel NUC with 16Gb of DRAM with the latest version HA running as a python 3.8 venv under ubuntu 18.02. my lovelace web page on my MACs and PCs is fast and works fine. i initially assume my db size was causing the issue since my computer web pages seemed slow so i went through the process of reducing purge_keep_days to 2 and only recording 50 sensors that i used for graphing and setting commit_interval to 30 seconds. that improved the speed of the computer based lovelace displays but still resulted in slow/freezing ios app. i’m looking for the next idea to debug this issue ? any suggestion are welcome … thanks,

1 Like

In an effort to workaround the issue, I’ve created another user and made another UI yaml file which I’ve segmented with icon tabs … I’ve got a ways to go but so far it’s working. My main UI file is 4K lines long.