SMA Solar Integration

So I just found this:

I used my Sunny Portal credentials to log in to my local device on https://192.168.1.252.

So there is supposed to be some device password that my installer knows? Is this correct?

I donā€™t have the option to connect using only a password on my device. This is the login form:

There are two users (installer | user) and a password for each. You have to ask your installer for it. It is different from the sunnyportal login.
Frank

1 Like

Thanks. I talked to my installer but they donā€™t know of any such accounts.

I added an account with the username ā€œuserā€ and a password, but it was rejected with an authentication error when configuring the HA integration.

So maybe my inverter is different somehow.

Hello, I am a beginner and I am encountering a problem.
I managed to connect to SMA SOLAR, from HOME ASSISTANT I can see all the information about the inverter.

Now Iā€™m trying to get all this information on my home application (ios), I installed HOMEKIT BRIDGE and I managed to get all the information about my DAIKIN airco.
On the other hand, I canā€™t add SMA SOLAR and I donā€™t know how to do it.

any help is welcome.

THANKS

Hello together,

I always get the eroor message ā€œautentificationā€.

But all inputs are right? Where could I see a log to see what Iā€™m doing wrong?
Thanks for your help.

Ofc they know their ā€œinstallerā€ password. I annoyed him until he told me.

I have the same problem, bot being able to connect to the sma integration.
No matter what I try, I get invalid authentication.
I tried user and installer. I even created a new installer profile and changed the PW, didnt work either.

What bothers me is when I log into my inverter using the browser / IP I have to log in with a username and PW

The HA integration never asks for the username? Is that the problem?
I think my inverter runs in the new ennexOS.

Can someone with a working HA connection confirm their Login to the inverter looks the same?

Cheers
Sakamoto

I think i found the problem.

SMA Integration does not work with the new SMA TRIPOWER X Inverter.

for possible work around check here

Hi together,
would it be possible to add the port as optional configuration value? (I have 2 SMAs behind a router with 2 different port forwardings)

Best,
Klaus

Does anybody know how to get access to the sensor details of the sensors setup by the SMA integration? I have an old SMA and a newer generation SMA inverter. The old one I have to setup manually via modbus: definitions in YAML code. So would like to see how sensors are defined via the SMA integration.

@Bliek79 your overview looks exactly what I prefer to have. Unfortunately I am struggling with the SMA entities. would you be so kind and share the entities or even better the code for the dashboard?

KR