Small issue with Fingerbot plus Zigbee version

Hello,

I just received my Fingerbot Plus Zigbee version and paired it with Zigbee2MQTT. It is detected as Tuya [TS0001_fingerbot].

I am using the fingerbot to press my parking remote button in click mode. It works. But I have an issue. When I click once, the state changes from Off to On. As this is click mode, I thought that the state will come back to off after sometime. But unfortunately it stays at “On”. If I want to reopen my garage, I need to press Off and It works.

It’s disturbing when you check your dashboard. You have one switch On everytime. I don’t if we can do anything to change this.

When I press On button, I want the switch to go back to Off state after let’s say 3 seconds.

I’ve tried to do that via an automation. It works but it presses twice the button

alias: Portail Fingerbot
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: device
    type: turned_on
    device_id: 8dcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    entity_id: 862xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    domain: switch
condition: []
action:
  - delay:
      hours: 0
      minutes: 0
      seconds: 3
      milliseconds: 0
  - type: toggle
    device_id: 8dcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    entity_id: 862xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mode: single

I don’t know if it’s possible to change only the state without triggering the bot for a second time.

Hope it is clear. Thanks for your help

J’ai exactement le même problème que toi !

J’ai réussi à contourner le problème. Au lieu de mettre un temps d’attente de 3 sec, je l’ai mis à 0 sec. Ca permet de repasser à l’état initial sans que ça déclenche une nouvelle fois le fingerbot.

alias: Fingerbot_Interphone
description: Fingerbot_Interphone
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
      - switch.interphone
    to: "on"
condition: []
action:
  - delay:
      hours: 0
      minutes: 0
      seconds: 0
      milliseconds: 0
  - type: toggle
    device_id: 7f2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    entity_id: ae4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mode: single

Ca marche sans problème pour moi

Just create a helper button.

Hi Billy,

I am not very familiar with helper. I don’t know how I can this problem with helper