Smaller Climate-Card

Hello together,

I think it would be nice to have an option to make the climate card a little bit smaller.

Here are to possibilities.
I think it gives a lot of better ways then my ideo to make it a little bit smaller for the screen

The standard card is too large for me as well. However, you can address this yourself.

I use the following cards to get it more compact (but still easy to use on a touch screen):

• custom:vertical-stack-in-card
  • custom:layout-card
  • custom:button-card

The result is the following g which is great on mobile and desktop.
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 09.43.49

Use the tile card.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 21-02-04 Mobile View – Home Assistant

Danke für eure Tipps.

mir gefällt die Klimakarte aber ganz gut und würde die gerne beibehalten aber eben nur etwas kompakter :wink:

I was really looking forward to the tile card (when it came out) but, after playing, I don’t think it makes great use of space.

Here’s the dash I used to compare:

My buttons are bigger (easy for fingers) but uses less space.

Tile card works, but the round aesthetic disappears with it. There are also some custom options like Simple Thermostat Card that allow for a lot of customization, but also in a rectangle way. Better Thermostat is slightly more compact but also not sizeable.

Your solution is very compact and functional too, but it looks very busy. Thinking about this, I think a horizontal or vertical slider, like is available as a feature with ‘light’ entities on a tile card could be a very nice compromise. With an indicator on the slider to show current temperature.