Smart Curtain Motors (Broadlink RM Pro, Dooya)

Thank you for the reply. I thought it will sync cheers

I am fully aware that this is not a support forum, but I need help with a dooya tubular motor built into my awning and thought it might be ok to ask here, Opening and closing briefly worked, then I unplugged it and, when plugging it in again, it did not work anymore. Just reprogramming the remote did not do the job. Any ideas?

Hey @annaka, can you please share a broadlink codes with me (open/close)?
I donā€™t have curtains, remote controller, but the motor supports a 433MHz remote.

Dooya tubular motors schould be compatible with the Dooya Connector bridge (DD7002B).
That will be able to control and read the actual position from the motor.
Dooya Connector bridge can be integrated using the Motion Blinds integration: Motion Blinds - Home Assistant.

If anyone has a DD7002B could they please confirm that it works with the Motion Blinds integration?
I wrote and maintain the Motion Blinds integration.
Please let me know if there are any problems/issues with the Motion Blinds integration (in combination with the DD7002B).
And if you appreciate my work please consider sponsoring my project: GitHub - starkillerOG/motion-blinds: Python library for interfacing with Motion Blinds

1 Like

Hey @sendorm are you able to elaborate on how you achieved position based on time to open/close? Been looking for a solution to this!
Cheers

I am using this.

1 Like

@starkillerOG I have a DD7002B paired to six sets of Dooya blinds. They respond to commands sent via the 433MHz remote and from the Connector app.

I added the Motion Blinds integration, and set it up with my API key.

The intergration found the blinds and created a dashboard card. Oddly, the controls seem to do nothing although they are clickable. The device status when polled shows Unknown.

Thought it might be a network UDP/multicasting issue so I set up the bypass automation from the integration page, but the polled blinds remain on Unknown status.

Updated to HA core 2024.3.0 after reading this thread and reinstalled the integration, but the issue remains.

Apologies if Iā€™m missing something really basic here as Iā€™m also new to HA, but Iā€™d be grateful if youā€™d be willing to help troubleshoot this.

Could you create a github issue and post a debug log.txt file?

Hi, Irezumi have you tried to reload Home Assistant more than 1 time? (rebooting it),
After months I got a strange issue : ā€œbecame unavailableā€ 3 entities (all hue close each others) among my several ones (battery goodā€¦ no change to the config sw /hw). I wrote here also because I am looking for a reliable, or at least well documented way to get to work a motorized curtain (abalon?, I must decide) or any other using the simplest way) .