Smart Floodlight Camera

I am looking for a Smart WiFi Floodlight Camera combination to replace several existing mains powered security lights. I tried the new Eufy E430. It seems like a great unit - although it is a bit pricy - but was unable to get it to works. It seems Eufy is trying to lock customers into their closed ecosystem.

I’ve done some research and have not found what I am looking for. I’m order of my priorities:

1. Mains powered with WiFi
  2. Home Assistant Core integration; HACS integration otherwise.
  3. RTSP capable
  4. High quality camera; dual cameras - nice to have
  5. Two or 3 LED light panels
  6. Dimmable
  7. Adjustable color

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I am lookling for the same, as well as wired & WiFi connectivity and the ability within HA to turn the lights on and off separately from the camera -

Reolink Duo 2?

Thanks for the suggestion, @KKlitgaard. I took a look at the Reolink Duo 2 and it has neither a) mains power – I do not have Ethernet cables for POE at the locations where I I need to install the cameras – nor b) floodlights. I did look at the Reolink site and it seems that they do not have a cemera floodlight combination.

1 Like

This looks like a great option, @KKlitgaard. The camera is powered by 12VDC and the lights are battery operated, so need to be recharged. I have a question into Reolink asking if these can be mounted on a US electrical box and if there is a option for mains power. If these issues can be resolved, this may be a winner.

Strange, but when I browse the Reolink product list, this camera does not come up.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

1 Like

I’m curious about the answer to your question to Reolink - did you receive a reply and are you able to share? I’m guessing the answer is “no” but would love to be surprised.

The answer was a resounding ‘no’. I have still have not found anything that meets my needs.

Did you ever solve this? In the same boat.

Unfortunately, same answer as 4 months ago. I still have not found anything that meets my needs.