Smart Light Bulbs Take Long to Turn on

Hello I need help with my smart light bulbs turning on slowly/not turning on all together. My current setup is a Ubuntu 64bit virtual box running Home Assistant OS on a pretty well specd out windows PC, there is definitely plenty of speed to run my home assistant server on (the only other thing that runs on this PC is my plex server).

For some reason, if I double tap the room “Bar” from my main page, which will open all the lights in the bar area through a group I made called lights.bar_all_lights, the smart bulbs (mixture of lifx and philips hue) will turn on with a slight delay, and will do the same when I turn them off. Though, if i turn on or off the lights through their individual groups (counter, back spots, fixture), which are still groups, just smaller groups made of smart bulbs for those designated areas of the bar, there will be no delay.

My Phillips Hue light bulbs (fixture and lightstrips) are both running on a Conbee II through deconz on a separate Rpi 4b with an extension cord, and it is very close to the bar area, so there should be no problem there.

The only fix I have found for this is to restart my home assistant server and it might fix it for a couple of minutes, or a couple hours or so. It happens if I try to turn all the bar lights on from any device.

Does anyone know what can be causing this, please let me know if you need any additional information or any of my yaml files, any help is appreciated!