Smart plug EU

Hello,
I am currently looking for smart plugs with EU connection, with power metering. I would like to buy them in the Netherlands.
A lot of plugs I can find are these TuYa TS011F_plug_1 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT (TS011F, NAS-WR01B, Blitzwolf BW-SHP13 and SHP15). However on the same page is mentioned that there are issues with the plug randomly powering off. I would like to use some of them in an always on state and to just use them for power metering. So this is something which holds me back on buying one of these.
I would prefer Zigbee ones. Z-Wave could be an option as well.
What are plugs that don’t have this problem and can be recommended?
Thanks in advance!

I’m currently using such smart plug on my desktop to measure the power usage (for last 6 months). Never had the issue of randomly turning off at any point. Also have the plugs between other lights and the refrigerator but no issues whatsoever. Currently having 6 of them on my zigbee network.

The only issue I have is with the TS0121 plug. That one does not report the right power usage. But also no random shutdowns or restarts of automatically turning off.

Which specific one do you have?
Strange, because I find several mentions of this problem, so I would like to figure this out before I buy them as I want to buy several of them…

I have the following (screenshot from zigbee2mqtt). Never experienced any issues with them.

afbeelding

I’ve screened the following discussion: https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/discussions/13343 Seems to be related to the voltage (250+ voltage)? Maybe that’s why I haven’t run in any problems. Should be fixed with a firmware update.

Edit:
My advise, order 1, see how it performs before ordering more. That usually how I ad new sensors or features to my home automation.

As other have said, the upper hard 250V limit seems to be the issue with these so depending on your grid/unregulated stuff in your household or similar, they can be great (if you manage to find any…out o stock for the last 2-3 weeks as far as I can tell).
I’ve used 2 continuously since April without any issues with a Sonoff Zigbee USB Dongle Plus as coordinator