Smartenit ZBW3B Wireless button issues

I’m fairly new to Home Assistant (coming from Smartthings) and I’m trying to get these 3 button devices working. Smartenit Wireless 3 Button Switch
I was able to add it to Home Assistant in the ZHA Integration via my Nortek HUSBZB-1. It shows up as a Compacta ZBWS3B and is listed as a Zigbee Coordinator. The only entity that shows up is the battery, which is listed as unknown (I don’t care about this).
I guess long story short is… How do I use the button presses to toggle lights or whatever? I basically use Node-Red for everything, but I didn’t see anything in there for this device. In automations, I can only trigger off of battery level change or offline status.
Any help would be greatly appreciated (by my wife especially!).

The switch likely generate events.
See

1 Like

Thanks. I’m able see the events fire off. Now I just need to figure out what to do with them! I guess I’ll be reading up. I definitely thought things like this would be easier.
I get the following when I press a button. The endpoint id changes with the button.

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "device_ieee": "00:13:7a:00:00:01:38:a7",
        "unique_id": "00:13:7a:00:00:01:38:a7:1:0x0006",
        "device_id": "2131bb5143da1b23e045cf31ff78313b",
        "endpoint_id": 1,
        "cluster_id": 6,
        "command": "toggle",
        "args": []
    },
    "origin": "LOCAL",
    "time_fired": "2021-07-23T14:12:54.493317+00:00",
    "context": {
        "id": "2cd839424d1cf43712846b0462ad93f4",
        "parent_id": null,
        "user_id": null
    }
}

Well, when creating an automation to do something when a button is pressed, use an event trigger.

Thanks for the help. I was able to figure out the rest based off of this thread Troubles setting up zigbee button in Node-Red
Basically I set up Events:all based on zha_event, then a switch based on payload.event.device_ieee, then another switch based on payload.event.endpoint_id. I used endpoint_id because that’s what my buttons were differentiated by, where as other buttons apparently use the command instead.
Wanted to leave that information in case anyone else (or I forget later on!) needs this information.
Thanks again @koying