Smarthings Integration

Here it is in the new ST app:

Open SmartThings app on your phone then follow my screen shots.

found the place to add, but my SmartApp is not visible. I’ve created a token.

I have a similar issue. On HA all appears to be working then I get to “Install Smart App” and click Submit. But when i go to the New Smartthings app (ie not classic) Menu > SmartApps (At which point I can see all my current smartApps) > + to add > I can see all my custom smart apps but no HomeAssistant.

I have seen some posts talking about putting api_password: in the config, but the HA site suggests this has been depreciated. Feels so close but so far.

Exactly the same here.
Installed the classic app and I was able to add the smartapp. But still I can’t see any off my devices (f.e. my Samsung tv).
How do you get these devices visible in HA?

Make sure your devices are in the same “Home” in the App.

Try using the older app.

Thanks. I now can find my tv as a sensor. Is it possible to use it as a media_player so I can ads sliders for volume control?

Thanks @firstof9 worked a treat … immediately showed up in the classic app and then a short time after I opened the new app and it came up there. Thanks

Check the SmartThings integration to see if your TV shows up as a media_player, but you shouldn’t need that as there is a Samsung TV integration already in Home Assistant.

Which version of the Smart Things app are you guys running? I have never had a plus sign when I press “Smart Apps”…

With the SmartThings Integration I cant not get child devices to show up.

Had it working with MQTT before.

Not sure if there is a fix for this?

Unfortunately, the integration doesn’t support child devices, and not sure if it will.
Have a look in this link:

Hi there,
Could you not link your child devices with virtual devices and they will show up in HA .

Good idea, how do we do this in the smarthings app?

Easy. Use webcore to link the virtual device to physical.
here is an example.

And where does one do this? I do not have a Smarthings Hub, just their Vacuum and a Fridge.

What app do you use ?
I use smarthings classic app and the online ide and webcore to setup my virtual devices .

I have both apps installed (classic and new), if you have a step by step that’d be great, with a link to the IDE used for this.

Has anyone tried to add smarthings wifi? I just got them but can’t get it added to HA.