Smartthing Intergration

Is there a way to get HA to poll the status of devices that are controlled by Smartthings?. I use Smartthings as my Z-Wave hub… and the integration with HA was successful… But if I change the state of a light switch in Smarthings, with Google Home, or even at the wall switch, Home Assistant does not update the state of the device.

But it does work the other way… if I turn on the light with HA then Smartthing instantly know that the light has been toggled.

If I reboot HA or if I “reload” the Smartthings Integration item then (and only then) dose HA “sync”

Is this normal? How do I fix this.

Well now this is weird. I just completed my integration as well but I (on occasions) have exactly the opposite problem. I turn on/off a switch via ST or Google home and HA is updated immediately. Flipping a switch via HA may not give the same results. I stress may because the problem is intermittent and appears to occur only on certain devices. For example, if I unlock my door via HA, ST never appears to get updated with this change. Virtual switches on the other hand update immediately, both ways.

I need to research this a bit more but atm I never appear to have a problem with HA reflecting the the correct state. Weird that it is opposite of what you get .

Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue. Zwave manually switch on, HA status does not update. seem like ST is not sending staus over to HA.

@DQN_HA_EDM Are you using this integration SmartThings - Home Assistant ?

Not sure about lights, but the status of my washing/drying machines is updated properly :grin: