SmartThings Exception in 101.1

I just upgraded from 100.3 to 101.1. I’m now getting this exception:

2019-11-01 02:18:10 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry Home for smartthings
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 190, in async_setup
    hass, self
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/smartthings/__init__.py", line 110, in async_setup_entry
    entry.data[CONF_REFRESH_TOKEN],
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/smartthings.py", line 202, in generate_tokens
    client_id, client_secret, refresh_token)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/api.py", line 417, in generate_tokens
    raise APIInvalidGrant(data.get('error_description'))
pysmartthings.errors.APIInvalidGrant: Invalid refresh token: 5cdf0d15-4d5e-49c1-8dae-44cb679f2ad3

I’m not sure what the refresh token is in this case. I’m hesitant to disable and re-enable the integration because I have several devices set up. Anyone have any suggestions?

I went ahead and removed the integration and re-installed it. After re-registering a new access token, I was able to recover from this error and it found all my existing devices.

More details are available here:
https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/22529