Smartthings Integration Issue 2024-01-13

I’m having issues with the Smartthings Integration all of a sudden that has been working great for a few years now. I’m not sure if it’s related to one of the recent updates or something of my own doing.

1. I signed up for Nabu Casa Cloud recently to try to simplify things and make use of Google Assistant.

2. I was previously using DuckDNS with a Lets Encrypt certificate and allowing my traffic in through a port forwarding rule.

3. I enabled the Smartthings webhook within the Home Assistant Cloud settings.

4. The Smartthings integration just says “Not Loaded” and doesn’t give an option to reload or change settings.

5. Downgraded to OS 11.3 with no change. Downgraded to Home Assistant 2024.1.2 with no change.

6. Tried to re-add the Smartthings Integration (which I really don’t want to do since I already have over 150 devices that I do not want to re-configure), but I get the following error:

" Config flow could not be loaded: 500 Internal Server Error Server got itself in trouble "

I feel like this is a stupid issue of my own doing somehow, but I can’t seem to figure it out. Does anyone else have this issue with Smartthings all of a sudden and if so does anyone know the fix?

Thanks in advance for any helop!

So it looks like Smartthings is still using the old DuckDNS callback URL. I’m assuming this because after rolling back the last couple of updates, I tried to add the integration again and found this message:

*SmartThings will be configured to send push updates to Home Assistant at:*

*    https://xxxxxxxxx.duckdns.org:xxxx/api/webhook/random characters here*

*If this is not correct, please update your configuration, restart Home Assistant, and try again.*

Where do I update my config to use the “hooks.nabu.casa” URL instead for my existing Smartthings integration? I thought that was supposed to be automatic when you had the settings configured for Cloud?