so after running Bruh Multisensors for 2years possibly it was time to upgrade!
I wanted a smaller and more smart sensor so i get to the drawing board.
Decided to start of with a esp8266 amica
my wish list:
- Motion sensor
- Accurate temperature and humidity sensor
- Light sensor (bh1750 or/both LDR )
- Air quality sensor (aiq, tvoc, eCO2 )
- Better led notification (brightness and colour saturation)
- Sound notification
- External temperature sensor (for monitoring entertainment closet, water temp, fridge,…)
now you probably going to say this cant be possibly smaller than the awesome Bruh Multisensor
but your wrong is roughly half the size!
i created a daughterboard that will fit this all
comparison with a Bruh Multisensor:
i have hopefully the final revision in house within 3 weeks (waiting on jlcpcb order)
is there any requests for next revision or even a esp32 version ? like nfc, more leds, display, …
This will be published with instructions once the design is finalized
Don’t hesitate to share your feedback or your ideas of improvement!