SNZB-01 and Zigbee2MQTT not working but paired successfully

I’m not sure what is going on.

Z2M logs only state successful pairing. Yet there are not actions, battery % etc received. Nothing shows in the logs after pairing.

I have tuya switches working fine.

Is there someplace to begin looking for the error and what might be causing it?

Info 2022-07-28 14:16:07MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/bridge/event', payload '{"data":{"definition":{"description":"Wireless button","exposes":[{"access":1,"description":"Remaining battery in %","name":"battery","property":"battery","type":"numeric","unit":"%","value_max":100,"value_min":0},{"access":1,"description":"Triggered action (e.g. a button click)","name":"action","property":"action","type":"enum","values":["single","double","long"]},{"access":1,"description":"Voltage of the battery in millivolts","name":"voltage","property":"voltage","type":"numeric","unit":"mV"},{"access":1,"description":"Link quality (signal strength)","name":"linkquality","property":"linkquality","type":"numeric","unit":"lqi","value_max":255,"value_min":0}],"model":"SNZB-01","options":[],"supports_ota":false,"vendor":"SONOFF"},"friendly_name":"0x00124b0025167fec","ieee_address":"0x00124b0025167fec","status":"successful","supported":true},"type":"device_interview"}'

Solved!

Steps (this might work as general solution for other devices also)

1. force delete the non working device
  2. restart Z2m (your container or HA addon)
  3. re-pair the device
1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Works for me too.

Thank you.