SOC for Battery in Energy Dashboard

Hi guys,

I have implemented the Energydashboard. What I#m actual missing ist the battery SOC. Do you think it will be possible to implement?

BR Meik

I, personally, have no clue what you’re talking about.
What are the meaning of “implemented the Energydashboard” and “battery SOC” in your context?

The ability to have Battery State of charge would inside the energy tab would be very useful. It would provide an insight to how the size of battery, is suited. And thus optimisation.

Can this be added?

Plus 1, This would finish the energy dashboard of nicely!
I have a Victron system and the VRM portal shows consumption values with the SOC on the same graph - pictured below

I much prefer the HA energy dashboard as it gives great insight into battery used etc.
Having a SOC at time intervals over the day would be super helpful for visually forecasting battery duration

Something like this?

3 Likes

Hi, could I bring this back to attention? It would be so nice to be able to show the state of charge on the energy dashboard - I got my battery installed yesterday and this was the first thing I was trying to do!
My battery sensor sensor.sessy_d3dv_state_of_charge provides a % of charge. It would be a nice icon for example. image

1 Like

My request is to show the battery SOC in the energy dashboard.
The example is cut from Fronius.

1 Like

Another request for battery SOC in the energy dashboard.
Even something as simply as the custom:power-flow-card-plus

1 Like

This would be very useful in the Energy Dashboard.
I’ve noticed that (at least for my FoxESS) the SOC is already available as a nice graphic in the device page:

So maybe someone is able to copy that to the Energy dashboard.

+1 for adding SOC. A simple solution such as power-flow-card would be nice. But what would be REALLY great is a graphic solution such as @zacolly presented above.

1 Like

+1 from me! I’m constantly switching between energy dashboard and my dashboard with energy dashboard plus. I’d love to see the current flow/status as well as the daily summary that is shown by the energy dashboard dashboard at the moment.

And additionally I would like to have the capability to add new big consumers like RV charger or heat pump to the summary picture and to disable cards like that gauge showing feed in energy.