Solar: Switch loads based on custom sun elevation morning and evening

In my solar system I have batteries and a powerful pump. To make sure the batteries are always charged for the night, I needed so automate the pump. My tank is large enough to last a couple of weeks, especially during winter so if the pump doesn’t make it for a couple of days, it is not a problem.
The solar panels are slightly turned to the east and hills are different east and west so I needed something that kept that in mind.
Thanks to obaldius I could make a custom my_sun sensor based on elevation and rising from the OpenWeatherMap integration. 28 is based on the time at which our solar panels at our gps coordinates potentially deliver 2000watts about 9am at a certain date in the morning and the same with 45 but when the system potentially delivers less then 2000watts in the evening. I just searched for these conditions in the stats I keep on my system and punched them into a solar angle calculator.

- platform: template
    sensors:
      my_sun:
        entity_id: sun.sun
        value_template: >
          {% if (is_state_attr('sun.sun', 'rising', True) and state_attr('sun.sun', 'elevation')|float > 28 ) or 
          (is_state_attr('sun.sun', 'rising', False) and state_attr('sun.sun', 'elevation')|float > 45 )%}
            above_horizon
          {% else %}
            below_horizon
          {% endif %}

I then created an automation that checks for state of charge of the battery, current power use by other stuff and the solar elevation before switching our pump on which is controlled by an esp01 and relay.
Open your Home Assistant instance and show the blueprint import dialog with a specific blueprint pre-filled.

blueprint:
	alias: Pump ON
	description: >-
	  Start pump when the sun is above the hills and the battery is full
	trigger:
	  - platform: time_pattern
		seconds: /5
	condition:
	  - condition: and
		conditions:
		  - condition: numeric_state
			entity_id: sensor.victron_battery_soc
			above: '98'
			below: '101'
		  - condition: state
			entity_id: sensor.my_sun
			state: above_horizon
		  - condition: numeric_state
			entity_id: sensor.victron_consumption
			above: '0'
			below: '2000'
	action:
	  - type: turn_on
		device_id: 6edb8f2386087cfc9af6609f4756b0be
		entity_id: switch.pump_gpio3
		domain: switch
	mode: single

For switching the pump off I do the same but I use OR instead of AND as condition and below_horizon so if any of the conditions turn unfavourable, the pump switches off.

I also created an automation solely to instantly switch off the pump when the current power use on our net exceeds the total potential production of the solar panels minus power used by the pump, which comes down to about 2500watts. I used 5 seconds in the ‘for’ field to negate switching the pump off by the surge currents of the pump itself and other loads. I did this in the trigger area so this automation triggers on state changes instead of on a time pattern.

Enjoy!

says : No valid blueprint found in the topic. Blueprint syntax blocks need to be marked as YAML or no syntax.