SolaX Solar Inverter Setup Guide

There is an API from AccuWeather that has that information :wink:

But we need to have access to the Solax API :frowning:

Hi Richard
Thank you for your great work, I am now pulling data from the cloud into node red, I could not have done it without your flows. I see that there is no battery data do you know it it is possible to get soc, Battery Current etc.
I would much rather be pulling the data directly from 5.8.8.8 as there is very little delay in seeing the data change (not like the 5 mins from cloud) and am trying to get this to work. If you have any more info on this method I would be very grateful. Thanks again for your great work
Ben

Hi Richard.
I am quite new to this and only got my Solax Hybrid last week so could have made mistakes, not even sure it I should post this here.
I am now pulling data directly from the Solax inverter, (no need to go to the cloud) and feeding the object into the fantastic flow provided by [hotswapster] (he made my life so much easier by doing the hard array mapping). To get the data I do a post 5.8.8.8: /?optType=ReadRealTimeData HTTP/1.1 and this returns the jason object with all the information needed for the input to the function node in hotswapsters flow. I think that you can do the post as frequently as you like therefore getting real time data. I also made all the changes to the flow like removing the first 0, all documented in this forum.
The Node Red is running on my pi and to get it to work you need to have the Pi connected to your home network over the Ethernet and the WiFi connection connected to the Dongle WiFi network. I hope this might be useful.
I have just noticed that some of the array mappings are not the same IE Battery SOC is realtimeArray[21]. I guess that here are others that need changing

Hey Guys
I am having a few issues with my Solar installer and we are debating may issues.
But recently I have installed a new modem at home and it may be a coinsidence but my wifi is offline. Not sure if it is due to ip change or installer changed a setting on me .

I cant find where to change wifi settings and pass works

Do you or anyone else have any feed back for me.

Solax Hybrid invertor X3 Hybrid -G1

Also I am new to this site.
Does everyone see this post as I want as much opinions as possible

Hey Guys
I am having a few issues with my Solar installer and we are debating may issues.
But recently I have installed a new modem at home and it may be a coinsidence but my wifi is offline. Not sure if it is due to ip change or installer changed a setting on me .

I cant find where to change wifi settings and pass works

Do you or anyone else have any feed back for me.

Solax Hybrid invertor X3 Hybrid -G1

Hi all, I’m looking for solution for showing actual information and data history from X3 hybrid for Fibaro. I’m willing to pay for learning, how to track a communication from Solax to HC 2 (virtual device). It doesn’t matter if use Raspberry or take communication from cloud.
Many thanks
@hotswapster, @matthewjporter
Sam

@ rtenklooster Hi Richard Did you write the solaxcloud intergration? I have it working but i have a solax smart meter and would like to know if i am missing something as i only have very limited senors from the cloud HA feed back from the API. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all,
i have installed, hassio, nodered, mqtt broker, i’m newbie, i admit but when trying to reaching /ui can’t see anything and recieve this error:
Cannot GET /ui

i installed nodered dashboard node, paste everything, maybe something wrong on mqtt configuration that says it’s missing config but anyway can’t see the dashboard, is there any guide to follow to get my solax data, without using enom or solax portal, but reaching the inverter directly via lan (i can reach it, via rest api, so i only need a good and complete guide to let me poll the inverter e collect data to show it in a dashboard. any help it will be very usefull, thank you!

To the people that are looking into developing Solax Cloud, is there a separate thread for this?

I’ve did some trail calls to the cloud api and here are my results so far:

http://47.254.152.24:6080/proxy/login/login?password=<myPassword>&userName=<myUsername>
http://www.solaxcloud.com:6080/proxy/inverter/getSiteTotalPower?tokenId=<myToken>&today=2020-05-05&siteId=<mySiteId>
http://47.254.152.24:6080/proxy/inverter/getDailyInfo?inverterSn=<MyInverterSN>&wifiSn=<myWifiSN>&tokenId=<myToken>&today=2020-05-05
http://www.solaxcloud.com:6080/proxy/mysite/getInverterInfo?siteId=<mySiteId>&tokenId=<myToken>

Note that the siteId can be grabbed from inspecting the link to the Site Name in the Cloud site page.
Also, the token you get from login doesn’t seem to expire.

Is there an easy way to connect to the Solax Inverter via Solaxcloud? My inverter apparently doesn’t provide an API for the wifi network. Help

1 Like

I’ve managed to get the events from Solax to my ELK (Elasticsearch + Logstash + Kibana)

Statistics example:

Hi @Frragi. : this is how I did it: PV Solax inverter cloud sensors via API

1 Like

Im looking for a capture of the CAN-BUS messages between the inverter and batteries for a Solax X1 hybrid, the HV version, im looking to connect my own battery, can anyone here help?

I have managed to get access with the help of an extra Pi with NGINX : SolaX inverter Wifi Reverse Proxy setup

Hello, It is seems a very good and details step by step tutorial. Unfortunally I got stuck right in step 1.

“Cannot access the site” I get the same message If I try to access directly with the Static IP address assigned to the inverter.

However, If I get to the inverter through 5.8.8.8 it seems that I have the Static IP address: 192.168.1.168 assigned to the inverter

More info:

1. I have the inverter connected to my WIFI network through a router repeater
  2. I cannot see the IP address 192.168.1.168 for my inverter

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much

@valdragas Where you able to figure this out? I´m stuck on this. I cannot access the IP in the browser and actually when I connect to 5.8.8.8 with admin admin and I see the IP that Solax Power provides

Then I cannot fing the 192.168.1.168 IP address (Which supposly it is my X1 inverter) in my WIFI. I tried different ways and I cannot find the IP address. Example:

Thank you very much

Hi Chris, as a reaction on your post of a almost two years ago… but since I haven’t found any response I was wondering if you made some progress in the CAN-Bus traffic analysis.

Could you please share your nodered config?

Could you please share your actual nodered Code? Thanks