Solcast Global Solar Power Forecast Integration

Hello, is it possible to calculate a shading or is there an automatic function that can adjust the whole thing? my panel that points south only gets sun off from 1 pm, according to Solcast, the yield should go up before that, because it is assumed that there is already from 8 o’clock sun on the panel. Even from 6 pm there is no direct sun because a house provides shade.
This is especially the case in clear skies when there is no difufusen radiation.

That’s what the damping factor allows you to do.

You have to calculate the values yourself for each hour and put them in.

I have a solcast account with two rooftops, headings east and west. But I notice a difference with what is on the site and what is being shown in HA. It looks like the two rooftops are being added wrong in the solcast addon, or there is a comma in the wrong place or something like that. When I look on the solcast account I see at the moment 0.04 for both directions (pretty clouded with rain) but in HA solcast it gets added to show 0.8608 W. It only seems to happen when there is a zero after the comma. When there is a different number behind the comma (like 0.4) the numbers seem to match.

Suggest you raise it as a github issue on the bjrelay fork, assuming that’s what you are using

Just wondering if anyone here using the apex charts have this. For some months, I have no idea why, the values for battery and house power are set to 0 even though the sensors work fine and I can use them normally on HA.
Anyone saw or still see this happening?

0values

Mine is okay

It’s very odd, the other values are fine and even if I edit and check the auto complete, i can see the value there as well.

Same here. OK as well

I swear I used to have more than 10 API calls/day.
Have solcast changed the limit for long term users ? I thought it was only new users that had a 10 api call limit.

And of course the reset password functionality for the web doesnt seem to work, so i cant even login to the web app at the moment.