Solcast Solar HACS integration gone?

I was updating HACS bits today and HA displayed error message saying that oziee/ha-solcast-solar repository was removed as it does not exist anymore.
Tried accessing it on github and it appears to be gone?
Does anyone knows what happened to Solcast Solar integration?

Have a read here:

Yes

Is this the follow-up project? GitHub - BJReplay/ha-solcast-solar: Solcast Integration for Home Assistant

1 Like

Hi, I have just had the same thing and now can not find the Solcast integration!
What’s happened?

I followed this and have it all working again GitHub - BJReplay/ha-solcast-solar: Solcast Integration for Home Assistant

2 Likes

Thanks, work for me too.

The BJReplay repository is currently awaiting a HACS pull request review before it can be included in the searchable integrations.

Until that time, all fixes and enhancements will be released as a beta version.

The current ‘latest’ release there is v4.0.31, with a ‘beta’ v4.0.34 under active community test. v4.0.35 is carrying an enhancement, and that shoud not be too far away.

So turn on the ‘beta’ releases slider in HACS download. There are performance and stability improvements for you to embrace, and an opportunity provide feedback (both positive and negative) in the discussions.

1 Like

Great, deleted old, re-installed new from HACS and it`s working again. Thanks!

Much has been improved lately with the Solcast integration at BJReplay. 246 commits ahead of O’s v4.0.22. Much better stability and resiliency, plus other improvements.

A new v4.1 was released yesterday as ‘latest’, after a slew of increasingly stable, more performant, and feature-adding betas.

Not one issue has been raised, with well over 400 downloads so far.