Getting data from the Solis inverter using API keys

Добрий день.
У мене винекла наступна проблема, ситуація:
До інвертора Solis 30k 5G виконав доступ через інтергіцію GitHub - hultenvp/solis-sensor: HomeAssistant integration for the SolisCloud PV Monitoring portal via SolisCloud API, api ключі отримав від технічної підтримки Solis. При зчитуванні інформації помітив про відсутність “сутність” по третьому mppt контролеру. Звернувся до підтримки Solis, які перевірили та підтвердили що вони цю інформацію бачать та зчитують а отже проблема в самому Home Assistant.
Фото додаю.

Підскажіть будь-ласка як вирішити дану проблему.
Дякую.

Так мені відповіли з підтримки Solis, все читається…

Sorry, this is an English only forum. Please edit your post and translate to English.

Forum rules are here:

Getting help in languages other than English

Good day.
I had the following problem, situation:
The Solis 30k 5G inverter can be accessed via the GitHub integration - hultenvp/solis-sensor: HomeAssistant integration for the SolisCloud PV Monitoring portal via the SolisCloud API, the api keys are obtained from Solis technical support. When reading the information, I noticed the demonstration of the “essence” on the third mppt controller. Contacted Solis support who checked and confirmed that they see and read this information, as well as another issue with Home Assistant itself.
I am attaching a photo.

Please tell me how to solve this problem.
Thank you.

This is how Solis support answered me, everything reads…