[SOLVED] ConBee II and Eurotronic Spirit Zigbee integration

Bump @Noah. Any hints on how you use them? Would really appreciate it!

Hi amghome

I’m not sure what you meen here?
My card looks like this:
I set it to ‘auto’ when it’s active, and ‘off’ when there is a window open?
In the window you can press the on/off or temperature scale.
If you refer to the buttons on the thermostat itself, then the manual states on page 5 what the buttons can do.

Hi all, hi fribse

I just bought a couple of these thermostats and pairing them was pretty easy in my case. Also setting new tempratures is close to immediate. I really like it. But I have two problems:

1. The buttons you mention fribse do nothing in my case. It does not matter if I select “auto”, “heat” or “off”. Nothing happens. The turn_off service does not work, too. Do I have to do something in deCONZ to activate these services? I am pretty new to HomeAssistant, Zigbee and deCONZ.
  2. In the future I want to use window sensors to turn off the thermostats. At the moment this is done automatically by the thermostat for 15 minutes (I guess). Does someone know how to deactivate this, such that I can implement the window open behaviour by using the external sensors?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Fjedor

There are some discrepancies in firmware, I know Eurotronic is actively working on it.
I’ve set up an intricate system in Node red for these, which handles windows, holidays, guests, night temperature etc.

But it’s a lot of work :slight_smile:
But in my firmware I can do a ‘turn_off’ and an ‘auto’, I think ‘heat’ uses a temperature set in the thermostat, which I haven’t fiddled with, and that is set to 30.
There are a lot of information to gain on the github for deconz, and also, there is a thread where the developer for eurotronic (witriol) is participating.

Hi guys, I just bought this thermostat and paired w/o problem via conbee.

I was expecting to see a battery sensor as well in order to monitor the battery level of thermostat.

Is there any way to add it ?

thx