[SOLVED] Moving between dashboards

I am very new to this, but have made a lovely appdaemon dashboard (rpi 7" screen) that has finally got my partner to interact with hass.io - a button for 6 Music and a button to boost the heating for the win!

I would like to have a separate dashboard to control Spotify but I just cannot for the life of me work out how to move to it from the initial dashboard. Making it is easy enough (I am using lots of binary switches - again there must be an easier way). But how do I have a button on dashboard 1 to move to dashboard 2??

It must be simple but I am at a complete loss.

Ahhhhh, solved it. I had read that documentation so many times but finally worked out how to make a script in HASS.IO >> Scripts that does the job.

That was hard work. For anyone else stuck on this:

1. Settings > Automations and Scenes > Scripts

2. Add a script:

alias: Navigate to Hello
     sequence:
       - event: ad_dashboard
         event_data:
           command: navigate
           target: Hello
           sticky: 1
           timeout: 10

3. The timeout is only needed if you want to return to the original dashboard

4. The script can be run from any automation

This is progress! The possibilities are endless with this and I know I am just scraping the surface. I have not got an acutal App working in AppDaemon - I need a good tutorial for that.

Also the NAVIGATE widget! How did I miss that?

The script option above moves ALL panels on all devices to home. I think you can play with namespaces to fix that, but the Navigate Widget is what I was looking for all that time.