Solved: Philips Hue LCA006 bulbs not pairing correctly (core-2021.11.5)

I recently got some Philps Hue Color bulbs that don’t seem to work with ZHA out of the box.
I can pair them, they will be detected as “Signify Netherlands B.V. LCA006”. They flash green after pairing and show all the right data but after like 10 seconds they will start pairing again and again, this goes on the whole 60 seconds while zha-pairing is active.

Afterwards the devices are shown in HA but controls don’t work (turn off/on, brightness).

Could that be a device-support issue or is something wrong with my zha database? Has anyone seen this behaviour? I’m not sure what to look for in the zha-debug-log. From the behaviour I would guess zha can read the bulb fine but the bulb does not store the pairing-info.

This is what the device signature looks like:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.Router: 1>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress|RxOnWhenIdle|MainsPowered|FullFunctionDevice: 142>, manufacturer_code=4107, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=128, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=128, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=False, *is_full_function_device=True, *is_mains_powered=True, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=True, *is_router=True, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "11": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x010d",
      "in_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0x0006",
        "0x0008",
        "0x0300",
        "0x1000",
        "0xfc01",
        "0xfc02"
      ],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x0019"
      ]
    },
    "242": {
      "profile_id": 41440,
      "device_type": "0x0061",
      "in_clusters": [],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x0021"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "Signify Netherlands B.V.",
  "model": "LCA006",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

Thx,
Kai

Oh damn. I just upgraded my (pretty old) Conbee-Stick firmware to the latest version. Now it works. :roll_eyes: