[SOLVED][Supervisor] Slow loading when outside network

Hi,

The issue isn’t on the same network, it’s when I’m on an outside network. Setting the internal as duckdns shouldn’t have an impact IMO.

Yeah but the internal URL won’t work. It has to be https because you are using letsencrypt with duckdns and it has to be the URL. The IP address will give certificate errors.

@matssa Have you created an issue for this yet or found a solution? If so, could you post the issue or solution here for others to follow?

Hi @homegrowntechie ,
You can find the issue here:

The ticket is currently closed, due to automatic timeout. Seems like there is not enough interest in fixing the behavior.
If you like, please reopen the ticket. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did anything change in the last versions ?

I can now open the Supervisor tab almost instantly from outside of my LAN.

I can confirm that 2021.9.7 the supervisor loads instantly. Looks like endpoint.*.js javascript is being cached now.

Same here, no more loading, yay! :slight_smile:

That’s probably not going to be a good thing.

Persistent old versions will cause issues.

Hm… I just ended up on this issue since I have issues after I updated to latest this night… I cannot find yet a cause but I seem to hit the issue of slow loading supervisor page. It just stays black for around 30-40 secs before slowly coming. It always was superfast. I use zerotier to access the homeassistant instance. Zerotier was also updated last night…

Any tips / suggestions?

Hey, maybe iam blind, but i did not find solution in this topic.
But i solved same problem just by restarting my router. So problem was in router not in HA :).

Maybe it helps someone.

Edit: ok so not everything is fast. It is better, but still some things are very slow, so it is not solution either :frowning: