Something to allow Sonos streaming form other devices

I am new to this Home assistant and the other day I used the Raspberry Pi complete SD card image of HA.

I am sure there was some Integration/plugin thing that allowed me to stream stuff direct to the Sonos speakers.

Today I set up Home Assistant again but inside a Docker instead on an existing raspberry Pi set up that has HA-bridge and HomeVisionXL

is there a difference between the the ‘version’ of HomeAssistant that comes with the standalone OS/ SD card image and the one that isi installed in Docker?

I can find the Sonos Integration, but it does not appear to be the same as the one I had the other day with the ‘system’ that allowed more devices to stream to the Sonos speakers.

Now I have this working on my current system I do nto really want to go back and start from scratch again with the standalone version.

I found the add on I wanted , and it is called AirSonos. But seems it is not in the Docker version.

I found another thread about adding add-ons…and TBH …it lost me

I posted there too…

But in simple terms…can I install this (AirSonos) add on to a Docker installation…or do I need to try yet a third installation method…?

Found this

https://hub.docker.com/r/marcelst/airsonos-pi

But his instructions do not work.

Get an error saying
docker: Error response from daemon: No command specified.

I have cut and pasted his command a few times now but it just does not work. The suggestion ‘docker run --help’. does nto give me any clue at all.

Here is the output from SSH

Last login: Sun Jul 25 10:10:15 on ttys001
MACPRO:~ neil$ ssh [email protected]
Warning: Permanently added '192.168.1.52' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
[email protected]'s password: 
Linux SparePi 5.10.17-v7+ #1421 SMP Thu May 27 13:59:01 BST 2021 armv7l

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Sun Jul 25 16:55:55 2021

Wi-Fi is currently blocked by rfkill.
Use raspi-config to set the country before use.

pi@SparePi:~ $ docker pull marcelst/airsonos-pi
Using default tag: latest
latest: Pulling from marcelst/airsonos-pi
Image docker.io/marcelst/airsonos-pi:latest uses outdated schema1 manifest format. Please upgrade to a schema2 image for better future compatibility. More information at https://docs.docker.com/registry/spec/deprecated-schema-v1/
3e1390481a55: Pull complete 
Digest: sha256:6cf06c0dfa7c164f3cea69c7772190bd1f6b5b56a641f8738d973db1e2f5f8c4
Status: Downloaded newer image for marcelst/airsonos-pi:latest
docker.io/marcelst/airsonos-pi:latest
pi@SparePi:~ $ sudo docker run -d --restart=always --net="host" --name="airsonos" \
> -p 5000-5050:5000-5050/tcp marcelst/airsonos-pi:latest
See 'docker run --help'.
pi@SparePi:~ $ sudo docker run -d --restart=always --net="host" --name="airsonos" -p 5000-5050:5000-5050/tcp marcelst/airsonos-pi
See 'docker run --help'.
pi@SparePi:~ $ sudo docker run -d --restart=always --net="host" --name="airsonos" \
> -p 5000-5050:5000-5050/tcp marcelst/airsonos-pi
See 'docker run --help'.
pi@SparePi:~ $ sudo docker run -d --restart=always --net="host" --name="airsonos" \ -p 5000-5050:5000-5050/tcp marcelst/airsonos-pi
docker: invalid reference format.
See 'docker run --help'.
pi@SparePi:~ $ sudo docker run -d --restart=always --net="host" --name="airsonos" -p 5000-5050:5000-5050/tcp marcelst/airsonos-pi
See 'docker run --help'.
> -p 5000-5050:5000-5050/tcp marcelst/airsonos-pi
See 'docker run --help'.
pi@SparePi:~ $