Somfy Error

Someone else with this problem? and someone that has solved the problem.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
It took several days that the entities appeared “disabled” but today I get that same screen in the part of the integrations

Jea me too
Somtimes the connection works and then they are offline again.
When I try to reboot or reconnect the error somtimes nothing happens and somtimes your error is schown…
I got this problem since I updatet the software from somfy…
Sadly I dont know how or if its possible to downgrade the somfy software…

Since updating to 2021-06 and the “official” somfy component I get this and the covers are usually not reachable / greyed out

2021-06-07 17:13:08 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.somfy] Unexpected error fetching somfy device update data: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/", line 187, in _async_refresh = await self._async_update_data()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/", line 147, in _async_update_data
    return await self.update_method()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/somfy/", line 91, in _update_all_devices
    devices = await hass.async_add_executor_job(data[API].get_devices)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pymfy/api/", line 67, in get_devices
    content = response.json()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/", line 900, in json
    return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/simplejson/", line 525, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/simplejson/", line 370, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/simplejson/", line 400, in raw_decode
    return self.scan_once(s, idx=_w(s, idx).end())
simplejson.errors.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Still not working. Hope it soon Will!

I had the same problem and I installed this via HACS and got it going again. Might be worth a try. Problem caused by Somfy API or server availability or a combination of the two :upside_down_face: