Somfy Tahoma component issue

Hi folks,

after a reboot the Somfy Tahoma integration stop working.

I already checked the login credentials and there are correct. I have been using this configuration for years without any issue…

Thanks

Thu Dec 05 2019 10:32:58 GMT+0100 (CET)

Error during setup of component tahoma
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tahoma_api/tahoma_api.py", line 44, in login
    result = request.json()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 897, in json
    return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/simplejson/__init__.py", line 518, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 400, in raw_decode
    return self.scan_once(s, idx=_w(s, idx).end())
simplejson.errors.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 176, in _async_setup_component
    component.setup, hass, processed_config  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/tahoma/__init__.py", line 72, in setup
    api = TahomaApi(username, password)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tahoma_api/tahoma_api.py", line 30, in __init__
    self.login()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tahoma_api/tahoma_api.py", line 49, in login
    request.reason + "(" + error + ")")
TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "int") to str

My configuration:

homeassistant:

# Somfy Tahoma
tahoma:
  username: !secret tahoma_user
  password: !secret tahoma_pw

Hi,

Somfy have sent a mail to all users to explain than since the 03/12/2019 access without using api key will be blocked.

You need to reconfigure it using the somfy api.

Doc for Somfy

Thank you Vincent.

I never received the email. The Issue is that with the official API only a small list of Somfy devices are supported (all I have) :pensive:

I’ve the same “problem”, … all my covers are supported, but it seems that my somfy sensor aren’t, and i was using it for triggering automation.

Maybe later ?

Yes, i can confirm that no sensors are available anymore. I’m setting my covers also based on sun light intensity. All gone now. :frowning:

For the covers, i have made the settings directly in the tahoma box … but the sensor are really usefull for external application like hassio

i will try to contact Somfy and Ask them if it’s foreseen in the futur.

I moved everything back to Tahoma as the somfy api based integration does not seem to be reliable. I had multiple covers randomly staying open or closed etc. :frowning:

mmmm not sure will be ok, … the mail i’ve received from somfy was saying that all external tools using other things than their apikey will be rejected @Somfy side.