Somfy Tahoma invalid auth

Hello, I had Somfy Tahoma as an integration working, until 2 days ago, April 13th 2021.
HA prompt me to add/retype the password, so I did, but mismatch password…?..

So I opened the Somfy Tahoma app, useless piece of work but ok; password in there worked fine.
Back to Somfy Tahoma integration in HA, no success. Finally deleted the whole Somfy Tahoma integration, rebooted HA but now I can not even add Somfy Tahoma or Somfy integration anymore.
Somfy Tahoma integration prompts me the password in invalid auth. (Even after changing my password in Somfy)
Somfy integration does not work, it prompts me there is already 1 Somfy integration; which I can’t(!) find. So it’s not there, not even in config.yaml file.

So I changed the Somfy password again, still no luck. Can someone point me in the right direction, it worked fine for 3 months… very odd.

Checked the breaking items in 2021.4 and .3 but could not find any related to the Somfy thusfar.

Hello
Seems I also have Login issue since 2 days on my Tahoma.
HA Integration doesn’t bring me the value, and if I go to Tahomalink.com and enter my Login + Password, I receive an error message saying Password or User name incorect !
The same user & Login on te iPhoen App is working perfectlky and I can access the Tahoma Portal
If I login to Somfy.com and then go to my box, (Tahoma), I can access it perfectly
I reallty don’t know what happen here
Perhaps your issue is the same root cause as mine
is there anyone else in that forum with Tahoma Login issue actualy ?

@isaste thank you for your reply.
What you describe is exactly the same as I have. Tahomalink.com is a no go to enter; via somfy.com it works fine.
Time frame is also exactly the same, two days from 15-4-2021!

Hope indeed to see more similar issues. Raised an issue at the Somfy Tahoma’s integration as well.

See also this thread: Somfy Tahoma invalid auth · Issue #420 · iMicknl/ha-tahoma · GitHub