Overkiz API and Somfy API

I suspect working within the confines of a ‘standard cover’ in HA, which doesnt have the My function, it was probably the most straight forward way of doing it.

Yes, i can control my alarm from home assistant.

This is not always the case, you are currently using an ‘undocumented feature’. We first try to cancel the current execution, however as a fallback, we call the stop buttons. The last resort is the My button, which cancels a running execution as well.

If you have RTS covers, it could be that this is the behavior you see, but normally the stop button should not be used for my position.

See code:

Hey Mick,

with some regularity, between the regular 30 seconds update this is in the logs:

2021-04-02 04:27:34 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.133 seconds
2021-04-02 04:28:04 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.122 seconds
2021-04-02 04:28:34 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma.coordinator] EventName.DEVICE_STATE_CHANGED/None (device: io://12redacted8/2588889, state: None -> None)
2021-04-02 04:28:34 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma.coordinator] EventName.DEVICE_STATE_CHANGED/None (device: io://12redacted38/1812890, state: None -> None)
2021-04-02 04:28:34 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma.coordinator] EventName.DEVICE_STATE_CHANGED/None (device: io://12redacted8/12173049, state: None -> None)
2021-04-02 04:28:34 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma.coordinator] EventName.DEVICE_STATE_CHANGED/None (device: io://12redacted8/2588889, state: None -> None)
2021-04-02 04:28:34 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma.coordinator] EventName.DEVICE_STATE_CHANGED/None (device: io://12redacted8/8742048, state: None -> None)
2021-04-02 04:28:34 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.133 seconds
2021-04-02 04:29:04 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.137 seconds

is that expected? This is as you can see in the middle of the night, with the House in sleep mode, and certainly no human input was given…

My automation is not triggering…when I see in my logs only…it worked till few days ago…

500 Server Error: Internal Server Error for url: https://api.somfy.com/api/v1/device/5753d980-1b7e05f3-568ec8ed-6dad968f/exec

Hi @degreecy and @jonasjeeliasson

I’ve been playing around a bit with what I think is the same issue. I also run a Connexoon RTS hub in Australia.

I find that after successfully having the integration working, that the authentication will stop working after a few days (I’m taking notes now to try to figure out exactly how long).

Today i deleted and readded the custom integration but was met with the same invalid_auth error at the setup up screen. What I found worked was visiting https://www.somfy-connect.com/en/ and logging in (which then takes me to the tahomalink log on screen, which I can’t log in to). After taking this step, the same credentials worked seamlessly in the HA interface to add the custom tahoma component.

If I can reproduce these steps in a few days time when I expect it to fail again, I’ll log an issue on github.

Hi @teleksterling,

Don’t really remember what I did but soon after my post it started working. I remember I upgraded the custom integration and the I think it just started working. It stopped working once but the there was a new version again of the integration in HACS and after upgrade everything was fine again. Haven’t had to re auth or anything.

And yeah, logging in on the Tahoma site doesn’t work for me either. Only on somfy site.

1 Like

Hi folks, do you also have such problems with updating the position of your shutters? When I raise/ lower my shutters manually, I get the status in Home assistant only after about 1h.

Could you create an issue on GitHub? Have a look at your update interval as well, this controls this feature. (if you don’t have specific covers that only update after a hard refresh…)

Where can I set the update interval?

1 Like

Within the Integrations page, look at the Tahoma card. There is an options buttons.

2 Likes

Hi guys,
today after a Tahoma official upgrade the integration with HomeAssistant stopped working.
I tried to reload and to restart multiple times HomeAssistant without success.
I had to remove the itnegration at all and then reconfigure from the beginning, but unfortunately the Solar sensor, previously wroking fine, is not anymore present in HomeAssistant.

I tried with the official integration and with the custom component in HACS.

installed, reinstalled, removed, reinstalled…rebooted…bla bla bla.

Solar sensor is not anymore imported in HomeAssistant.

Any clue ?

What is your Somfy Tahoma firmware version? And could you turn on debug mode and share your log. (preferably in a GitHub issue on ha-tahoma).

Did the official Somfy integration work before? I wonder if an update did break your environment, or if there is another reason.

fully my bad…I installed custom component thinking it was overloading the Somfy integration, … basically i didn’t reconfigure “Somfy Tahoma” custom integration…once done all worked fine… feel free to remove my previous post if you think it’s better for the thread.

1 Like

I also have Login issue on Tahomalink.com web sitte
If I login through https://www.somfy-connect.com/en/, I can access my Tahoma Box
If I login with my iPhone App, I can also access my Tahoma Box

Login issue happen only on Tahomalink…com or if I uninstall and reinstall the Tahoma Official Integration
Login Credential error message

Please add your context to this GitHub issue, Somfy Tahoma invalid auth · Issue #420 · iMicknl/ha-tahoma (github.com).

Hi just connected my PC used to connect to Tahomalink.com through a VPN instead of sirect connection and after than I can inform you that the Login on Tahomalink.com is working.
If I disconnect the VPN, then login issue ahappen again
I can now say that’s this issue is in fact a Public IP Blacklisting done by Somfy !!!
I will try to set a VPN client on my HA Server (HASSOS) to connect to my VPN service (Wireshark)
I saw Wireguard VPN Add-on. I don"t know if that’s what I have to use but I will investigate this during the weekend

Is someone has an idea how I could have VPN client avaialble on my HASSOS (actually under proxmox)

Thanks

If you stop hitting their server (so remove / disable the integration) this should be removed in the next days. I will see if we can prioritize the new ReAuth required functionality, that will stop hitting the server and prompt for a password.

Adding a VPN client to HA OS would be a hassle and I would just wait until you have access again :).

HI Mick,

looking for a way to guard the Garagedoor in the HA interface, because this is way too accident prone for my taste:

I was wondering if the locktimerstate attribute in

could be of any use in HA?

if not, would you know of an interface that can guard us from accidental opening? (I did create a custom button card which allows me a confirmation, but I dont think the default up/down buttons offer that too? Or the slider for that matter)

thanks for your continued support!

@Mariusthvdb the lock timer attribute cannot be used, this is an internal attribute from Somfy used when you have hardware locks (wind, rain etc.)

For the other question, that would be out of scope for this issue and I would just ask it on the forum / see if there are others with the same issue.