Somfy Zigbee tilt motor

Recently Somfy released a native Zigbee motor for tilting blinds. It’s not advertised on Somfy’s website, but their dealers show the datasheet. The datasheet says Oct. '23, so still relatively new.

Has anyone found this device and tried to use ZHA to communicate with it?

Update: I found the device on Somfy’s Pro website, but not in their online store. Tilt 50 WireFree™ Through-Shaft Zigbee (External Battery) - 1241783 | Somfy (somfypro.com)

I too would be interested in this if anyone has any feedback?

I got word from Sofy. The zigbee version isn’t available to retail customers. Hmm… To buy this device, we just create our own product line of home blinds, set up a B2B account, integrate with said window blinds, buy a few thousand, and then resell them here. Simple Unfortunately, I’m busy this morning. Anyone else volunteer?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The first part is true: They won’t sell the zigbee device to loser customers–only “Big Customers”. The second part could possibly happen with a motivated person. lol

I found the unit here so definitely is possible to purchase!

FYI: The link is broken. BTW, I also found a small webstore in Florida selling it, but it was dodgy at best. I’m guessing it was a repair part they want to unload without Somfy taking notice. The only commercially available version uses RTS, which is expensive and requires special hardware to integrate with HA.