Sonof SNZB3/04 OK at Phoscon&deconz but not at HA!?

At HA (raspi 4b) I use zigbee switches, lights and sensors (motion, temp/humidy, window…) from ikea, aqara, sonoff, tuya etc. with the conbee II stick. most issues at sensors I´ve with sonof. OK they are cheap but the problem from my point of view are not the sensors. actually I´ve big troubles with snzb03 motion and snzb04 window sensors, but not with all. some of them I use more than a year without any issues. the crazy thing for me is the fact, that all these “trouble sensors” work at the phoscon and deconz app at home assistant! at phoscon I can see the changes at the second when I e.g. open the window but at HA the entity is “not available”. same at the motion sensor: when the sensor flashes red, phoscon app immediately get´s the signal and changes the condition of the sensor.

At the screenshot you can see the trouble makers marked in red:

but at phoscon the sensor conditions changes perfectly: closed
open

at the deconz diagnostic file you can see at “Number” the duration entities of the motion sensors. in green the sonof, in red a lidl silvercrest.
but at the “binary_Sensor” section there is only the lidl silvercrest for tampered, presence and low battery but no snzb03.

for me this looks strange but seems to be no issue of the sonof sensor!
I hope someone can solve this issue - thanks a lot!
stefan