Sonoff bridge, remote and sensors with tasmota

Hi, what I’m asking today is to make things a little tidier, I have a Sonoff bridge rf443 with tasmota (last version) but I don’t know how to configure the 8 keys remotes and the sensors using the tasmota integration. I already have it working with mqtt in the yaml as entities. Now I want to try to organize them. The bridge was detected by the tasmota integration, but I do not see anywhere the messages from the remote or the sensors, and I am not finding any information about it anywhere.

The ultimate thread about receiving data with the rf bridge:

After a quick read I gain nothing by using the tasmota integration. I have to solve it from mqtt. Do I understand correctly?

Yes indeed. Tasmota on the RF Bridge with the tasmota integration does not create entities or devices.
The Tasmota integration is still useful to see the online status of your bridge (and RSSI etc…)

Thanks, I was looking some way to configure from the gui, but I will leave the yaml configuration that is working right.

Another question, how should be the correct way to group the sonoff keyboard with the new groups option?